The perfect night

Omg thank you guys I love you guys. I know I may not have many readers but honestly im just grateful you guys read my stories. Also a Shout out to Niallhoran0412 For Her story 'Love triangle' Its nice she hasnt updated because she feels bummed about not having readers but if you guys can go and check it out it would mean the world to her. THANK YOU GUYS♥♡♥♡♥♡^-^ Anyways The story starts....

Look around....

there's no one but you and me

there hearing now

the way it was meant to be

there's a smile on my face

knowing were together

~ Between the Raindrop by Lifehouse

HARRY Pov

Man that girl with dark black hair is getting on my nerves. I hope I don't see her as often. Just then I notice niall enter and he just gives me the death glare. I just shrugged it off and call all the boys to the living room . Zayn had to get niall out of his room. Once they were all setted I smiled big. "So tonight I have a date with Jade and she's inviting her friends so I was wondering if you guys wanted to go ," I said nervously. Zayn was the only one who wanted to go . I had to convince louis to go he ended up caving in to my puppy dog eyes. Liam and niall on the other hand refused. " Why don't you guys want to come," I asked . just then someone knocked on the door I went and opened it. There stood a very attractive blond girl and with her friend the brunette . "Umm can I help you ," I asked rudely. The brown haired girl rolled her eyes ," look were not here for you." I smiled ," look you little don't be giving me attitude! what are you even do-"

Liam then came and greeted the girls inviting them in .The brunette haired girl gave me a fake smile. "Guys I want you to met my date Ashley," liam said referring to the blonde. Niall stood up and put his arms around the brunette girl," Also my date Breana." My jaw opened when niall said date. Honestly she is super attractive I didn't really see her since the only times I saw her was in the dark or when she was covered in dirt and leaves. I quickly looked away since I was starring at her.

Whatever Im into jade anyways. As I walked out of the living room I went into my room and got my jacket and laid it in the bed. I quickly showered and put my v-neck and black pants. I called Zayn and louis to hurry. I saw that niall and Liam left with there dates my only question was' How did niall get a girl like her?' Just then Zayn and louis came out looking casual and we left.

Through the whole night at the boat ,we rented out. jade and me were flirting and she would tease me now and then. She drives me crazy but in a good way. I looked over and saw Zayn talking to a girl with Pink hair I think her name was perrie shes in Little mix. I also saw Louis talking to the model Eleanor. Everything was going well but I felt bad for danielle I kinda know she has a thing for liam. I wonder if there having a fun time though?

Niall pov

Once we left me and liam took the girls out to the forest where we took time decorating with lights and a blanket also we had brought a picnic basket. The girls looked amazed when they saw the big green field. They ran across the green field and me and liam joined. Once we settled down we got to our spot and started eating. " No no im serious keep that spoon away from me !!" Liam yelled as. Ashley tried to give him the spoon. Me and Breana just laughed at this funny scene. I mean you can imagine an 18 year old man trembling and curled up in a ball screaming' keep that spoon away!' Ashley put the speak on down and started laughing along . Liam gave me the death glare since I packed that spoon. I put my hands up in surrender. Liam then tackled me down and we wrestled . I ended up cracking up when I saw liams face when I pants him. Ashley and Breana covered there eyes "Ahh my virgen eyes! !!" Breana yelled. Ashley couldnt help but burst out laughing. After a while of joking and pulling pranks. I Laid on a different blanket with Breana Gazing up at the stars. " It looks so beautiful ," Breana said as she looked up in the sky . I looked at her ," The sky isn't the only thing that looks beautiful ."

Dammit harrys cheesy lines are starting to where off on me. She blushed at my comment and put her head on my chest. I smiled and we sat there in a peaceful silence . Just then it started raining but not to hard me and breana started running. " Wait so were not going to play soccer?" Liam shouted. I gave him a wtf look. He just shrugged ." Lets play !" Breana said as she kicked the ball and passed it to Ashley. They played pretty good. "Okay teams ," Liam shouted. "I think it's pretty obvious whos in whos team," I said confidently knowing me and breana where in a team. "Boys vs girls!!" Breana shouted. I gave her my best pouty face," am I not worthy of being on your team," I said in my fake sad tone. She smiled," Sorry but chicks before dicks." She said smiling and giving me a wink . I liked her attituded it was unique. We then came across a bet If the girls win we have to take them bowling sometime. Us giys didnt say what we wanted it was a surprise. Once the game started the girls instantly made 2 goals. I kicked liam out of the goally and made myself goally. We then made 5 and were a head. By the end of the game we were tied. So it came to sudden death. It felt like those moments when the spotlights on you . I went up first since it came to sudden death. I looked and aimed toward the left . Once I kicked the ball it curved a bit but made it. "WOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!" I yelled as I took off my shirt in victory. I then remebered it was raining but I didnt care. It was breanas turn and she took a deep breath and ran toward the ball kicking it straight ahead. I was goally knowing liam sucked. It all happened in slow motion The ball coming at me with great force and I blocked it but with my face. I fell back and Felt dizzy but regained conscious. I see breana look at me with worried eyes and she touched my cheek which made me flinch. It really did hurt but I tried not to show it. "Does it hurt? " She asked. I shrugged and then she touched my cheek"Yess! it does," I said not being able to lie. So much for trying to be a tough guy. She then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks getting hot or it was because my cheek is getting swollen? She looked in my eyes and we leaned it. Our lips met and I can feel her lips are so smooth and perfect. It felt right and I completely forgot about the rain or where we were . We both pulled away and the moment felt right to ask her. " Would you Like to be my Girlfriend," I said with my sweet voice. She seemed taken back but her smile grew when she looked me in the eyes. They said the same thing my eyes said . she kissed me and I felt the sparks in this kiss again. Once we pulled away I interwined our fingers together and saw liam with Ashley dancing in the rain. Me and Breana Danced in the rain along eith liam and Ashley. I carried Breana and spun her around. She couldnt stop smiling and giggling. Once we were.completely soaked we decided to go home. Me and Liam carried the girls back home. Once we reached there cabins I set down Breana I kissed her and hugged her. Ashley and Liam just hugged it wasnt hard to tell Ashley was dissapointed when liam gave her a peck on the cheek. She then forced a smile on her face. Once we said goodbye we came back to our cabin. I went straight to my room and I honestly felt Like I was on top of the world. "Hey have the guys returned," Liam asked. "Nope," I said Popping the "P!"

Breana PoV

Once Niall left i went inside my cabin Trying to keep my cool when inside i was like 'Omg! omg !omg!' I then went to my room and laid down when all of a sudden I hear Ashley come in my room. "Hey do you know where Elizabeth and rose is at," She asked concern. "Dont worry about them we all know they'll be safe ," I said with honesty for crying out loud they both know Self defending moves. Ashley just shrugged and left. What a perfect night