-Thorin-Fili-Kili-

You were the younger sister of Fili and Kili. The younger, stubborner, more hot headed of the two. And that hot headed temper got you far. In fact, it earned you a place in the company of your Uncle on the quest to kill the dragon with that hot headed temper of yours...

You stood, smushed in between your two brothers as Thorin was pushed before the goblin king in the goblin tunnels. Your head was held high and your eyebrows were drawn together in a permanent look of disgust as your eyes surveyed the goblin king. A nasty fat creature he was. His chin was like a disgusting overgrown price of fat what was dotted with warts and moles... And that was only his chin. His eyes bulged out from his skull as if someone was squeezing him just a little to hard and his stomach protruded from his body like a bloated balloon. There was not a thing about him that was not utterly disgusting.

As he began to speak to Thorin, your eyes wandered over the many disfigured goblins that surrounded you and the company... There were so many of them... How would you make it out of this one?

You were not really paying attention as you mulled over the possibilities of your fate, when suddenly, there was a great flash of blinding light and Gandalf appeared before the company. Everything went fast after that as war broke out between the Dwarves and the goblins. You somehow managed to grasp ahold of your sword and join in the fight.

You moved along with the company, slashing and slaying any goblin that crossed your path. Then the company was met on the bridge by the goblin king, challenging Gandalf as to what they would do now. But in one slice Gandalf slit the creature open and the bridge began to crumble. "Fili! Kili!" You cried out, instantly moving to them as everything fell.

But as the bridge fell through the long tunnels, you were thrown about like a rag doll, unable to keep your footing. You tried to move yourself to a place that would not be fatal when you hit the ground... But it was to late. As the impact came a large piece of the beige collapsed on top of you, the wood impaling you right through the stomach. You gagged and everything started turning red. Distantly you could hear the Dwarves climbing from the rubble and brushing themselves off. But that's when Fili noticed something.

"Y/N! Where is Y/N!" He cried out, his voice becoming riddled with panic and soon Kili and Thorin were also searching. With whatever strength you had left you managed to cry out to them.

Kili heard your voice and managed to find you in the rubble, his eyes instantly locking on the wood that ran through your stomach. A small strangled gasp escaped his lips and in an instant Fili and Thorin were at your side as well. Fili cradled your head in his lap as Kili grasped your hand, tears rolling down both of their cheeks. Thorin was stunned into an awful broken silence, his eyes locked blankly on your broken body. "I promised to bring you home..." Was all that he managed to say before moving to your side, his hand lightly cupping your cheek.

The fiery light that once occupied your eyes now faded to nothingness as you took your last shallow breath, managing to mutter out "I'll watch over you even in death..." Before she slipped into the cold nothingness that death held.

The sobs of Fili and Kili echoed through the tunnels as the roar of the goblins drew closer. They managed to free your body from where it lay, Fili carrying your body out of the tunnels with him as they fled.

Later, one of the Eagles carried your body safely to the cliff, thus the Dwarves buried you beneath the shade of a Willow tree, vowing to come back for your body once the fight was over.