-Thranduil- ( part two )

Well it's about darn time I got to the second part of this. Anyway, in this imagine you and the Elf are both older and you haven't seen each other in a long time. Enjoy. 💕

Sometimes it's hard to forget who you were or where you have been... What you have seen... Have done. And this holds true to yourself as you sit in a tree by the Mirkwood palace. Everything seems still and quiet. The world is a little bit less than complete. Your forest... Your home... It is gone. Overrun by the Orcs that stormed through your home as if it were nothing but somewhere to settle in for a time. They didn't think of it as your home. To them, it was land. A free for all. Nothing more.

The things that you saw would haunt you. The way the trees lit the night sky as they crackled out their laboring cry into the night, their bodies being devoured by sunshine flames. You tried... Oh god you tried to stop them. Your blade flashed against the light of the fire as it slashed through Orc heads and bathed itself in their unholy bloods.

But you were only one in a crowd of many monsters that chewed up what you had pushed so hard to take care of. You forest... It's gone. Your home... Gone... Gone... GONE!

YOU WOULD NEVER RETURN TO THE SAME HOME AGAIN. GONE.

Breathe. You took a deep breath as you pressed the palms of your hands to your temples. Your head was pounding and it felt like everything around you was crashing. On shaking limbs you slipped slowly down from the tree and sunk to your knees in the grass. It felt like the world you knew was slipping into a black hole...

You honestly hadn't even realized that you ran so far that you were in Mirkwood. You had just run... And run... And run... And the pain you felt as the flashes of what happened wracked your mind began to drive you crazy. In fact, little hot tears began to roll down your place cheeks as you sat in the grass, your breathing sounding like broken shards of glass. You were so lost in your own sorrow that you didn't notice the metal blade until it was poking you lightly in the back.

"What is your business here? Explain."

Usually, you would have stood up and prepared yourself for a fight... But this was not that time... Today you did not care. And you might never care again.

"Let your blade fly, friend... Be sure to hit your mark." You whispered this through cracked lips, your tears tasting of salt. But all that greeted you was the sound of feet moving so that they were in front of you. You did not bother to look up.

"What is your name?" The figure asked, and in the second you knew... You knew who is was. You remembered that voice... Thranduil. Slowly, you raised your eyes and tilted your head so that he looked strait at you, your eyes shimmering bodily through the pain.

"You know my name."

He stared at you, a dumbfounded silence filling the space between the two of you.

"Y/N..." He muttered softly, lowering his blade.

AH HA! SHOULD I MAKE A PART THREE???