Chapter 1- The Move

Jungkook POV

This story begins with a move to another country. I don't like germany anymore because of some mean incidents I don't want to talk about. But I move, to Korea, and I'm really happy about this decision of me. I don't have any friends in Korea so it is a hard move because I will have to make all by myself, for example to put every single carton in my new home and that will be very exhausting but I decided to move so I will do it, fighting!

At the plane I'm sitting at the window side and looking out. I have a good feeling about my move but some thoughts are overshadowing my happiness. For example I have no clue what I want to work, but I have a idea. I'm dancing pretty well and I like it very much, but the next problem I notice is that I don't know any of the companys, especially in Seoul. Best requirement ever!

I didn't know that I dozed off until I wake up because of a fight between a young adult and an old lady.

Old lady: "That's not real! How barefaced!"

Young adult: "But actually, what did I do?"

Old lady: " You took my seat! This bordcard clearly says that this is my seat you sit on!"

Young adult: "Then please take it and be quiet, the scene you're making really is embarassing. >.< "

Old lady: "..."

The young adult stands up and takes the seat next to me.

- Oh my God!- I think. - That's really embarassing, as well as for a German person.-

I have read that Korean don't like public scenes which are embarrassing. I think that this is understandable.

"Aish!" The young adult swears.

"What's wrong?" I ask interested. I always try to talk to my seatmate in the plane because with a conversation the flight always goes by fast.

"This lady... Aish!" Apparently he doesn't know how to explain or on the other side he doesn't want to. He looks and me and smiles embarrassed.

"Ahm... I don't know much english. By any chance you don't know how to speak korean, didn't you?" He says.

"Aaah.... I see." I say and sigh- Okay now it's time for my broken Korean. Because I move there I have to learn how to speak Korean.

"I know a little bit of Korean because I'm actually moving there." I say shyly and he smiles brightly.

"That's helpfully because I would like to speak with you. ^^ " he says and tries to explain to me slowly why he's a little bit upset with her. Fragmentary I understand what was going on and I notice that he's really freindly and cool. Because I have a good time with him I forget my task to check up my new address and to give thoughts to how I would get there after my arrival. But this situation I become aware of as the pilot is announcing the arrival in Seoul.

"Damnit. I don't know how to get to my new home! :O" I swear. My new seatmate is looking at me in a surprising way and asks:

"Where do you live?" Uuh, he's really friendly. I'm telling him my new address, or better I'm showing him a little bit of a paper where I wrote down my address and he's llooking at it.

"Oh, what a surprise. You're living in the same street as me! That's really nice, I think. What's your name?" Now he's really energetic and excited. :O

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet' ya. ^^"

"I'm V. Nice to meet you too, Jungkook :) . I would say we're going by cab and share the costs, I thinks that is the easiest way."