Chapter 9- Numerous Times Rejected

PoV Jimin

I look at him disappointed and shocked. That didn't happen right now, right? This wasn't for real, right... Even my feelings for him are speechless and my head can't handle this moment. While my head is spinning I leave the room and Jungkook without saying a further word.

I just don't understand him. First he friendzones me and then he kisses me? I mean what the hell? And everybody says girls are complicated.... try understanding Jungkook and you know what real complications are! After this I need a drink... something strong...

PoV Jungkook

Disturbed I make my way back to the dorm, trying handeling the accident. Why did he left me in the practice room alone? And what was this facial expression for? He even said himself that it was an accident? And why do I have these thoughts?

However. I unlock the front door and enter.

"I'm back~" Jin appears in my field of vision, smiling. Did he had a 'great' time?
(:3)

Suga appears with a towel around his waist in my field of vision too, seemingly having his hair not in the right order like always. Does this have to mean something? Jin looks at me curiously and asks:

"Did something happen?"

"I don't know... I lost my balance and... He disappeared... I- i... What should I do?"

"The fuck? Who disappeared? And what are you talking about?" Jin asks me again and I look at him with big wide eyes.

"Jimin."

"Naw~ He looks so cute right now *-*" swoons Suga and Jin looks at him in an annoyed way. What's going on with both of them?

"What HAPPENED??" Again is Jin speaking.

"I kinda.... sort of.... kissed Jimin? But it was an accident!!!! >_<"

"Now we have a love couple :D " teases Suga.

" >.<"

"...you what? Ahhh, now we have a problem^.^ Come on, I'm gonna tell you a story. Jimin is the rejected one in our group. In  trainee days there were a lot of cute boys which kissed him but they didn't mean it like he thought. Say, you said: 'It was an accident', right?" I nod. "Now it is even worse."

"O.O"

"You know, after it happened the third time he was literally a mess. I was the one on whom he cried his eyes out because he thought no one will ever love him. Hah~ our little sentimental boy~ And now we don't know where he is, and he is alone and it is getting dark. Great." O.O I hadn't have a clue...

"What's going on here, guys?" RapMon appears.

"Jimin got rejected one more time." Suga explains to RapMon who just stands there staring.

"He what?! Where is he?" Rapmon starts panicking and stares at me with an angry face.

"I don't want to know what happened. Just tell me when he left and how hurt he was."

Hurt?

"Uhm... I think it was 5.30 pm or so." I answer slightly scared.

"Fuck. Where could he have gone? It's getting dark! Shit! What do we do now?!" panicking and angry our leader walks up and down in front of us, pulling at his hair.

PoV Jimin

Aimlessly I walk down several streets, crying. I just can't understand why I'm getting rejected that often. Suddenly something bright and colorful pops out in my field of vision. It's a billboard of a late night bar and I'm entering the bar. I take a seat at the counter calling for the bartender.