Chapter 3- Join Us

Jimin POV

I: "What? You want a new member in this group?"

RapMon: "Yeah. That's determined."

I: "But, that's so suddenly. Why now and all of the sudden? And who's the lucky one?"

RapMon: "No, that's not suddenly because all of the members said to me that they want a new member. But you don't know this wish of the others because they didn't talk to you because they know that you see this group as complete. And it's not determined who's the one but a few ones of the members expressed the wish to me, that they want Jungkook in this group."

I: "Even though that they don't know his talents of dance? And he said he doesn't know how to rap and sing! That's crazy and I think that our manager would say the same!"

RapMon: "You're wrong."

I: "What?! Please repeat it. What did the manager say?"

RapMon: "He explained to me that he thought of another member too, but he doesn't find one that satisfy his ideas. He slooking for a boy tht can rap, sing and dance. You can call it utility man."

I: "Okay, I will acceptate a new member, but does it have to be Jungkook? You know..."

RapMon: "Yeah, I know but you will always fall in love with someone. And you know that I was from the beginning against this: "Oh- I- love- boys- but- if- I- meet- someone- I- could- fall -in- love- with- I -will- keep- away- -_- "

I: "That's not fair! -.- And you know that I do this for our group! If someone like me would come out with the fact that I love boys, it would be a scandal. That woldn't be good for our debut and would have consequences."

RapMon: "You know how you could help yourself. I don't have to explain someone who is a pro in deception and cover- up's how to have a relationship."

I: "You don't try now to make me to have a secret relationship, do you?"

RapMon: "As a member of a boyband you must have a secret relationship if it isn't someone famous of a girlgroup."

I: "I know. :/

RapMon: "So, do you give our new member a chance? :O"

I: *sigh* Hmhm."

RapMon:"Do you?"

I: "Okay!"

RapMon: "Good. You know I'm the leader, so I want too that you're friendly to the new member and try to make friend!"

I: "Yeah... -.-"

RapMon: " Why don't you go to Jungkook's and help him putting the cartons inside. He said that he doesn't need any help but it looks the other way. I think that it is exhausting for him. :) "

I: "Yeah, boss. :("

After the conversation with our leader I obey and go to Jungkook's. I'm not feeling well to know that I will be alone with the new member. It feels awkward and I'm unsure what I should and shouldn't do. When I see him I'm shouting:

"Yo, what's up man?" I really like the word "man" and I try to say it as often as I can assumed it fits in the sentence I say. Jungkook turns around to see who I am and is surprised when he sees me.

"Can I help you?" he asks and stop.

"I want to help you putting these cartons inside. It looks heavy and must be very exhausting." Stay friendly, Jimin. It's allright. Nothing happened.

"If you want to. Just put the cartons somewhere if there is space." Jungkook put another carton inside his new home and doesn't know that later he has to put all of these cartons inside our home. It's unnecessary, but if he wants to be in our group he has to live with us.