Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Awkward Things

PoV Jimin

With a hard face I stare at my plate, ignoring Jungkook and the others.
"Cookie... Come on let's go to your room, I'll tell you what happened yesterday." J-Hope finally offers and drags Jungkook in his room.
After a short strange silence Rapmon asks: "Jimin, why didn't you told him?"
A bitter pain grows in my chest together with an other strange feeling at the thought of yesterday night.
"I didn't got the chance to talk properly with him." I say finally and stab a piece of onion with my chopstick. The red sauce under it pours out of the hole and mentally I grin murderous.
"Okay, now that Jimin succeeded in killing an onion, let's move forward and talk about our new single." V says and I blush. My best friend just caught me playing with food, seriously how old are you, Jimin?
"Rapmon, can you show us the instrumental version?" I ask and Rapmon takes out his phone to play the version.
"Sorry guys, that's not my job. I'll leave. " Suga says and Jin follows shortly after him. I just nod absently, inside my head some dance moves begin to form.
Especially one could be great. Jungkook taking three steps forward, stopping at the fourth quarter note extending his right arm to the side while I, standing on his right side, do a four-step-spin towards him to grab his wrist. In the next bar I do a bodywave along his arm to get my face centimetres away from his while he for example whispers the next few words from the song. This with the others dancing around us and some spotlights pointing at us creates a beautiful scene inside my head and at first I don't realise that V tries to talk to me.
"Gods, Jimin! Wake up!" he shouts and frights me so hard, that I nearly fall of my chair.
"What? I'm awake, what's happening?" I babble and quickly scan the room. Nothing unusual.
"I asked you something..." V says slightly disappointed and instantly I feel guilty.
"Excuse me. What did you ask?"
"I asked you if you have some ideas or if you are just daydreaming. Again."
"Ah, no. I wasn't daydreaming and yes I have an idea." and with that I happily describe them what I just created, not realising that I get a little bit too excited. Just when Rapmon stares strangely at me and V burns the door of my and Jungkooks room with his stare I stop talking.
"Let's talk under four eyes." our leader says and drags me into the abandoned kitchen.
"You're interested in Cookie, right?" he whispers and stares intensive at me.
"Uhm... " I can feel my face heat up and my heart skips a beat at Rapmons next words: "Is it because of that kiss?"
Panicking I look at him searching for answers inside myself but the only answer I get is my racing heart and a warm bubbly feeling in my stomach at the thought of Jungkook.
"No... " I whisper, "Nononono, it can't be, jesus it's forbidden! I can't love him! Help me Rapmon, please! Do something!"
"Love? Fucking christ, I thought you just have a crush! How can I do some- wait. Let's relax, okay?"
"Relax?! I can't work with him, while I love-" Rapmon shakes me, ending my sentence while doing so.
"Jimin. As your leader I order you to set your feelings aside when you work with him! Understand? Great. Now I'm going to call our trainer and tell him about the move you created so we can use it, 'cause to be honest it really fits at the end of the first verse. And you go to sleep. Now." I can only nod at his orders, my mind feels numb. If someone ever finds out, that I'm in love with one of my band members I'm doomed. Than I can't be an idol anymore.

On my way to my room I see a figure sitting on the sofa in our living room, his head in his hands.
"Hello?" I ask, nearing the figure, who turns out to be V. At my voice he tenses.
"Leave." he just says, his voice hoarse.
"Hey, what happened?" worried I sit down next to him reaching out to lay my arm around his shoulders, but he slaps my hand away before I can touch him.
"Nothing! Leave me alone now!" he spits and turns around, his back facing me now.
"You're definitely not okay. I'm your best friend, tell me whats up with you." I demand, now seriously worried.
"If you would be really my best friend you would be leaving right now."
With a sigh I stand up. He won't tell me what's up with him now and not tomorrow or anytime in the future. At this point he's stubborn. Just lets the anger and sadness eating him up from the inside. I hate it when he does that but I can't change it.

With a last glance at my best friend I leave and go into my room. Inside Suga and Jungkook look up from Sugas tablet, the laughter dying from Jungkooks face, who now throws shy glances at me.
"Okay, I'll go now. You really have to finish that video, it's awesome." Suga says to my roommate and passes me to leave the room.
"You don't have to, you know?" I say to him, holding him back at his shoulder.
"No, no, I'll leave. I have to clean my room and stuff..." he trails off and smiles at me.
"Just talk to him already." he whispers and closes the door after him.

"Sooo..." I say after a long awkward silence, "You know now what happened yesterday?"
Jungkook nods and seems to want to say something but I interrupt him before he can start talking.
"It's no problem. You don't have to say sorry or so, I don't mind, I mean you were drunk and so..."
"Urgh, just stop babbling that annoys me." Jungkook says with an indeed annoyed sigh. Instandly I shut up, slightly embarrassed.
"I know it's a problem for you, when a guy kisses you, so-" he starts.
"You know I'm gay?!" I interrupt him shocked. Who the fuck told him that?
"You're gay?" with wide eyes he stares at me and slowly the realisation drips in my mind. Moments later I give myself a facepalm. Great Jimin. Of course this conversation turns out bad.
"Um, thats not important. So, ah, what did you wanted to say?"
"Uh..." poor Jungkook. It seems I really caught him off guard.
"I mean, we can talk later, if you want?" I suggest, but he waves that off.
"No, we talk now. Uh yeah, um, I just wanted to say sorry, because that wasn't me yesterday, normally I'm not like this, even when I'm drunk..." he trails off, smiling softly. "I mean, I consider you as my friend and we're band mates and yes..." he laughs awkwardly. That hurt. A lot. The word friend was like a rusty dagger stabbed through my heart and the pain freezes the bubbly feeling in my stomach instantly. How can I fall in love with someone that hard in that short amount of time?
With a smile I lock that feelings tightly away deep inside my heart and sit down next to Jungkook, throwing my arm around his shoulders.
"Of course we are friends, what did you thought? And now stop being so awkward around me and let's laugh together again, okay?"

----

URL der Seite:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABangtan_Boys_at_an_fansign_on_July_28%2C_2013.jpg

URL der Datei: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Bangtan_Boys_at_an_fansign_on_July_28%2C_2013.jpg

Quelle: http://bulletproof7bts.tistory.com/47

Urheber: http://bulletproof7bts.tistory.com/

Nennung der Urheberschaft: von BulletProof7BTS (130728 방탄소년단 대전 팬싸인회 - 미리보기(랩몬.진.슈가.제이홉,뷔,지민,정국)) [CC BY 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Ich, Minitaekwoon habe keinerlei Veränderungen an diesem Bild vorgenommen.