Chapter 4 - First Training

Jimin POV

Now I'm standing with Jungkook next to our practice room and his eyes widen.

"Here are you guys practicing?" I nod. It seems like he is very impressed.

"And now I can practice with you?" Once again I nod.

Okay, let's begin. You already know that we're having a Comeback soon. The song is called "Butterfly. We don't have a choreo yet, but I think RapMon wil create a great one. But at first we will practice the song Sick. The choreography is really exciting but fast." Jungkook looks a little bit excited and determined to learn.

"And are you fast to learn such choreographes?" Jungkook asks and I smile while turning up the volume. We only have the melody, not the whole song with singing.

"Before I was the one who made the most mistakes, but now I'm better. Also on concerts I couldn't get the high notes and it didn't sound good. But I practiced my voice as well. :) " Now Jungkook nods and smiles.

"So I explain some things. You have to orientate yourself at the melody because live you're singing or rapping and there only are you and the melody so be friends with her."
Once again I'm smiling. What's going on with me?

"Okay, got it." Now I'm getting in position to show him the refrain.

"So, I show you the refrain at first. All the positions and when you're in front and these things, we will show you later." I start from the beginning (because it doesn't last long until the refrain is starting) and dance 'til the refrain is over. Jungkook watches me and stampes all the moves in his mind. Then we run-through all of the moves slowly until he has a vague idea of the choreography of the first part. Now I'm watching him while sitting next to the music box. He looks like he has some problems with some moves, but if you look at all what he learned in two hours, he's awesome. After he danced for a while I stop the music and give him his water bottle.

"Here you have to drink too. From now on this is your personally water bottle." He smiles and takes some of the water.

"Do you want some too?" He asks me. He wants an indirect kiss O.O ? I blush slightly and all of the sudden I'm very shy. How it is possible that he could control my feelings?

"I kissed you." I say and look at him. Now he's blushing too and looks at me. That really is an awkward situation.

"..." It seems like he doesn't know what to say so I break the really awkward quietness.

"I noticed that while you're dancing you don't do some sexy moves. That is another part in our job. To be sexy is a part of our dances, especially when you're in front." I see the big eyes of Jungkook and sigh.

"You don't know how to be sexy? ._." I ask and think by myself that he's sexy with so many moves without knowing THAT he's sexy. I grab one of his arms and drag him to the big mirror. In a mysteriously way I look at the mirror image of Jungkook and touch my bottom lip with my thumb. While touching my bottom lip I bite my right side of the lip.

"For example this is a good move while you're going in the front. You can do this move in so many dances like N.O, No more dream or Danger. Or this one here is famous too." With this sentence I pull my shirt up and wiggle with my upper body so that my abs can be seen very good. I know that my abs are very hot and everyone wants to touch them. Some kpop stars said to me that they think I'm really attractive but sweet too. But the reaction surprises me because I'm not accustomed. With wide opened eyes he stares at my abs and his jaw dropped. Am I that hot?

Jungkook POV

All happened so fast. In the morning I only met a guy in the plane on the way to Korea and now I'm standing with a hot member of my boygroup in front of a mirror and he shows me how to be sexy... O.o How did this happen?