Chapter 10- Jealousy

Jimin PoV

"Psshhhht...." A quiet sound rings out and accordingly I wake up.. What was that sound.  I look around while rubbing my eyes, to make out where this sound has comming from. Surprised I see my best friend who is standing at the slightly open door, covering his mouth with one finger to insinuate me, that I should be quiet.

So I do it alike and cover my mouth with one finger, to say that I understand. Perfect understanding between us, so should be friends, right? ^^

I carefully crawl out of the bed to not wake Jungkook up, who is still sleeping. Arriving at the door, I creep out of the door to get to know why V has waken me up.

"What's up, V?" I ask him curiously.

"Yah! Today is our day off, why are you still sleeping? Man, I wait for you like hours now, so get your nice butt up and let's go!" he spours and winks at me.

"Yeah, you got it right. It's our day off and we went to bed late yesterday, so I slept." I shrug and look at him.

"With we you mean Jungkook and you?" I nod and smile brightly.

"I wake him up and then we can wage something in a threesome?" V smiles awkwardly and I look at him curiously because I don't get why he's smiling in this way-

"But the day off has always been our day, chimchim." He complains and I get a bad conscience.

"Yeah, you're right, but this time I actually wanted to do something with Kookie." I pout and look at him in a cute way, but I eventually should know him better. This way does not work with him.

"Jiminnie~" He smiles and says:" You know this day is for us, the best friends, in the evening you will have time with him." He suggests and I think this is a good proposal. So I go to the bathroom to get ready.

Jungkook PoV

I wake up in an empty bed and go with one hand trough my hair. Where has gone my Jiminnie?

I get out of the bed to search my boyfriend and find him in the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, a little bit foamy toothpaste coming out of his mouth. I think that it looks kinda cute and hug him from behind.

"Morning~" I whisper in his ear and peck a little kiss at his neck. Normally it is unusual me doing such cute things, but sometimes, I think, I can do these things and additional in these moments it suits me.

"Morning." He answers me smiling, while saying this as good as possible having a toothbrush in his mouth. I'm totally feeling good this morning after these happenings last night. Additionally it's our day off, so we can spend time together. I think of shopping together or watching movies together. I think that would be great.
"Should we tell them?" he asks me and throw a look about his shoulder to see my reaction.
"I think we should tell them. Not that anyone is thinking that he can have you. You're my Boyfriend now."
He smiles and take a little bit of water to get his mouth clean. "Yeah you're right."
A little bit later we're eating breakfast together and tell each other what we will do today and who will be with us. RapMon and Jin want to go shopping. Suga and J-Hope want to stay in the dorm. So now it's my turn.
"Yeah... Um.... Jimin and I are a couple now." I say and feel like my whole body turn red now. That was awkward.
"Finally.." Suga sighs and throw me a smile. I knew that he has known it.
But before anyone could say that he is happy for us V interrupts and mentions: Yeah. That's good, but Jimin is with me today. We're going to the zoo." My breath stops and I look at V in surprise. How can that be? We're a couple since yesterday and Jimin doesn't care about our day off? He goes with his friend instead of spending a day with his new boyfriend? I feel like a liquid of disappointment rushs through my body.
"Yeah, I know. I want to stay at home and...do something." I stutter. Next I know is that I'm in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.