Chapter 8- Accident

Jimin PoV

After Jungkook and I talked about the incidents that happened at the said evening, we laughed and cared again about each other. And I, Jimin, officially have been friendzoned. Great. Now I'm his "friend" and that is not exactly what I wanted to happen in this conversation. Actually I wanted him to say that he's in love with me too and that we can be together and all that stuff that happens in these tipical storys, but why should this happen to me?! ( Danger: Irony incomming) How can it be that the smart Jimin can't find his real love....

However. After that conversation, that settled the things between us, exactly a week passed and my great idea about a dance move, has been realized in our song. But the fact that Jungkook and me should do this dance move, only should have stayed in my imagination and shouldn't turn into reality.

"RapMon, you cannot be serious!" I shout out and have a serious and angry expression on my face.

"Why not, after J-Hope you and Jungkook are the best dancers. Tell me a reason why you shouldn't be the dance partner of Jungkook."

"Are you blind?" I asked him rhetorical. "I has been friendzoned and now I'm depressed... I can't work with him now." I say and lower my head. I won't work with him. I only can be inches away from him with the intent to kiss him. I want to look at his beautiful face, with his immaculate skin and his dark eyes and his red lips and....

"JIMIN!!" Pulling out of my thoughts I look at the leader with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask him without a clue what's going on again and that's why he sighs.

"You have to work with him no matter what. That's a good possibility to show him your cold and working side. Don't care about him and try only to think about practicing this dance move with him- Make yourself interesting to him. Jungkook is the type who likes fighting for his love. He thinks someone who runs after his love isn't interesting and worth fighting for. It's the best if you act like his presence isn't special to you. But- Why am I the person who is giving the tips to you? Aren't you the smart boy with thousand of girls wanting you?" He asks me and I shrug.

That's how I ended up with Jungkook in our practice room. To me the air is thick and I only want to run out, but I have to practice this dance move with Jungkook.

"Do you know how this dance move looks like?" I ask the younger one. My part is the difficult one. Technically he stands in front of me and sings and I do the dance move. He only has to look at me and has to get closer to me. I couldn't know that this turns into a big problem.

I connect the microphone with the speakers while Jungkook is going through his lyrics he has to sing.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nodds. "Okay. I stand behind you and come from behind to you. Then you stretch out your right arm and get closer to me. That's all you have to do." I explain to him and he nodds at me.

"Okay, let's do it." At first we stand in a line and act like Jungkook has his part. He goes in front and sings his part while stretching out his right arm. At the right time I do four steps forward doing a spin while grabbing his wrist. This is the first time it doesn't work. Jungkook shruggs back and looks at me.

"What is it?" I ask him and don't get the situation. "S-sorry. You were to near at my body. I..." He lowers his head and turns red.

"One more time." I say coldly and get into position. I wait until Jungkook gets with three steps in front, stretching his right arm to the side. Again I do a four step spin to the front, grapping his wrist, doing a bodywave along his arm until I am only inches away from his face. Directly I look into his dark eyes and wait that he gets closer to me, but he doesn't- It looks like he's in shock or something like this. My muscles freezed and slowly it gets exhausting standing like this.

"Jungkook?" I whisper. He backs off and is similar to a tomato. "What's with you?" I ask him angrily and he lowers his head one more time.

"I dunno." Jungkook answers and I smirk. "One more time." After three times it still doesn't work and slowly I get pissed.

"One more time." Another time I get into position and do my part until I do the bodywave along his right arm until I am really close to his face, looking straight into his eyes.

"Will you stay by my side, will you promise me." he squeezes his lyrics out.

"That's still not good. What's your problem?" I ask him now pissed. "Is it my presence? Do you want to work with another person?"

"I don't know what it is. Maybe I should practice with J-Hope and we try tomorrow again?" He says and I nodd.

"But I want to try it one last time for today?" He asks me. "And we stay in that position until I say it is okay?" I nodd one more time and get into position.

Jungkook PoV

It can't be that difficult to be that close to him- It can't be. But my whole body begins to prickle him being that close to me and I don't know why. My breath stops and my heart seems to break. I can't say my lyrics when he's that close.

"What's your problem?  Is it my presence? Do you want to work with another person?"He asks me pissed and I can understand him.

"I don't know what it is. Maybe I should practice with J-Hope and we try tomorrow again?"I say and he nodds. I see his disappointment in his face.

"But I want to try it one last time for today?" I ask him. "And we stay in that position until I say it is okay?" He nodds one more time and gets into position.

I stand there stretching my arm out and feel him comming near. From the corner of my eye I see him doing this impressive and sexy bodywave along my arm- My stomach seems to explode, but against the will of my body I turn my head and look into his eyes deepily.

"Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me?" My body is on fire, so seem it but I get closer and we are centimetres away from the lips of the other. I feel his hot breath on my lips and it seems like I can taste it. Jungkook stay like this and stare in his eyes, although your body wants to kiss him. I don't get it. My balance is on the right leg and it starts to shake. No, stay like this a little bit longer.

But then it happens. My leg doesn't want any longer and I do a little step to keep my balance.

Accidentally I lock our lipps and taste him. Jimin freezes and I back off as soon as I can.

"Sorry, it was-" Jimin looks at me shocked.

"Sure. It was an accident."

---

To Be Continued

---

URL der Datei: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/Bangtan_Boys_at_Incheon_Korean_Music_Wave_2013_02.jpg

URL der Seite:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABangtan_Boys_at_Incheon_Korean_Music_Wave_2013_02.jpg

Quelle: http://bulletproof7bts.tistory.com/67

Urheber: http://bulletproof7bts.tistory.com/

Nennung der Urheberschaft: von BulletProof7BTS (13091 인천 KMW 방탄소년단) [CC BY 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Ich, Minitaekwoon, habe keinerlei Veränderungen an diesem Bild vorgenommen.