A little Closer

They ordered room service and he wanted to take the time to actually get to know her. He wanted to know the things that made her angry, sad, happy, afraid, aroused. He wanted to know almost everything, that way when the time came and she would take him to a family event he wouldn't slip up and say something to make her upset. Robin knew there was a lot to know about her yet he was willing to figure it all out. Robin also looked forward to the time that they would spend together, he imagined being able to cater to someone's every need and being able to make them happy. He always enjoyed that. Robin imagined waking up to Regina every morning, all of a sudden he had a question to fill the surprisingly comfortable silence the had bestowed upon them.

"Would we be moving in together, and if so who would be moving in with who?" He questioned.

"Well because I wouldn't want my family just showing up at your house if we get into an 'argument', I think you should just bring a few things to my place and every now and then when they come you can just come over and it'll look like you live there," Regina answered then glancing at his chest that looked ever so sexy in the shirt he wore. It wasn't awkward to look at him, she felt strongly comfortable with him, safe in a way.

"What if they come without a warning?"

"That might be a problem and knowing my mother and sister that seems like something they would do just to tick me off, what do you presume we do?"

"One of us can bring clothing to the others homes and just stay there during this marriage, my dear," he smiled and scooted closer to her but not to close.

"Okay, my dear," she mocked. He looked at her

He wanted to try something, he knew they would have to kiss each other. When he kissed her at the cafe he could tell it was awkward for her, so he wanted to...... Practice. She would probably think that he was joking but he wasn't, he wanted her to be comfortable when he kissed her other times. So he asked her.

"Regina, I think we should uhh we should practice kissing and I know this sounds really weird but I-," He stopped realizing during the time that was trying to explain himself she had said okay.

She scooted closer to him, and he realized that this wasn't awkward. Not at all actually, he placed his hand on her face. Pulling her to him slowly but he was taking to long, she crashed her lips to his. A short moan escaped his mouth because she took him by surprise. She pushed herself up placing a leg under her, then putting her hand on his chest. The feeling of his hard pecks sent chills through her body, making her want more of him, but she pushed it back because it was to soon. He placed his hands on her waist pulling her onto his lap, not where she straddled him but to where her legs where off to the side. She could feel more of his extremely toned body, she couldn't handle it. Regina swiped her tongue across his lip asking for entrance, which he happily granted. There tongues danced exploring the other persons mouth. The kiss lasted for a while, with hands roaming and hearts beating faster with every motion, until they had to part for air.

The kiss was a lot more heated than she thought it would be, yet she enjoyed every second of it. Robin noticed her yawn and he checked the time now realizing that it was almost midnight.

"It's getting late I should probably go and I can see your getting tired," he said with his arms on her legs, she was still on his lap.

She sighed," okay," but she didn't move, she simply placed her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and relaxing into his touch.

He smiled a little, and decided to let her fall asleep since that was what was probably most comfortable for her and he only wanted the best for his wife. So he took the time to think over there night, he remembered the amount of times she just said 'okay' and complied. It made him think, he wanted to know why she was so submissive. He could tell she craved his touch but instead of asking him to stay she just said okay.

Soon after her breath was slow and steady, there's wasn't any movement from her and he had assumed she had fallen asleep on his lap. He slowly and carefully scooped her up and walked her over to the bed, generally placing her down and covering her. When he went to leave she called him and he quickly turned around.

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Can you stay?" She asked hesitantly.

And smile plastered itself on his face," of course," she motioned for him to come lay with her, which he did after removing his shoes and shirt, then turning out the lights.

He scooted close to her putting his arms around her, more for comfort than warmth. It played as a silent sign of him saying that he will always be there. She enjoyed this, she enjoyed having someone to put her first and someone who cares about how she feels. Regina liked having Robin, she liked that fact that before he did anything he made sure she was comfortable with it, and the fact that he knew how to take control over certain situations. She thought about the future and their life together, how every morning she would wake up to strong arms around her and not having to come home to an empty house. Having someone who doesn't annoy her half to death. She eventually drifted off to sleep in his arms the she enjoyed the feel of.

She woke up first, she started to get up but then she felt his arms on her. It brought a smile to her face, so she just laid there in his warmth. She looked down at his arm noticing a tattoo of a lion. Many questions flowed into her head upon seeing it. She turned his wrist wanting to get a better look at it but the movement woke him up. He noticed the look on her face, it looked as if she was trying to figure out what it was.

"I got it in college, it was my fathers crest. I got it after he had died." He whispered into her ear.

"Oh," she said looking up at him.

Something happened then, causing her to pull closer to him. It was loud, sudden, and wouldn't stop. She closed her eyes trying to figure out what it was.

"Oh my apologies," he quickly got up going to his phone to the off the alarm that had gone off.

He mentally marked that down as something that scares her, but he wanted to know why. He walked over and say on the bottom of the bed facing her. He didn't know how to ask, it was obviously a sensitive spot.

"Why did that scare you," he asked, that seemed to be the only way he could word it.

"Oh um, my father was um, he was abusive to me. I didn't live with my mother then it was just me and him. When he was angry from work or just angry in general, he would walk into my room and slam the door shut, then beat me. Anytime I ever heard a loud sudden noise I knew he was angry, so when your alarm went off..." She trailed off at the end letting him get the picture," but eventually my mother had come and took me from him when I was 14. That's when I had found out I had a sister."

"Oh my, Regina," he went over and hugged her tight.

They spent the rest of the morning talking about her, many questions of him trying to get a better understanding of her. Someone knocked on her door and she sighed already knowing who it was. One of the girls coming to see her because she didn't go out with them last night. She ignored it hoping that they would go away but they didn't. So she got up and opened it careful not to showing any of her hotel room knowing Robin was in there. To her surprise it wasn't One of the girl it was her sister.