Sorry

Regina woke and attempted to get up so she could prepare herself for work but she couldn't move. She turned to find Robin holding her, still. Normally they would fall asleep together but by the time they woke up they had rolled away from each other. His eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep, when he felt her movement he opened  his eyes. She offered him a smile to which he reciprocated.

"Good morning," he spoke softly.

"Good morning, did I wake you?" She asked worried that she interrupt his sleep.

"Oh no, I was already up," he smiled.

"For how long?" Regina furrowed her eyebrows.

"I didn't sleep," he said almost defeated.

She sighed, Regina assumed that he wouldn't be able to but she did hope that he would be able to will himself to sleep. She was going to say something but there wasn't really anything but she could say or do.

"I think I'll have to tell Roland today," Robin was on edge.

"Just relax, he might take it better than you think," she squeezed his arm.

"Let's hope so," Robin said before releasing her, just now realizing that she was still in his arms," we probably should start to prepare ourselves for the day ahead. I have a feeling it will be eventful."

Then they both got up to go do exactly what he said. I know now is probably the worst time to think about this but gosh is Robin so perfect. I just might like him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They were sitting on the couch with Roland, waiting for the movie to come to an end. The idea that they both had come up with was to have him watch a movie with a death in it and then tell him. Once the credits rolled around from heaven is for real they both turned to Roland and robins hands began to shake.

"So Roland, you saw how when the people um died, where did they go?" He asked making sure that his son was paying close attention.

"Heaven," Roland said with a smile," it was a sad movie."

"Yes it was, on Wednesday mommy went there," The man said hoping that the small boy understood.

"Really?! Is she going to bring me something back like she always does when she goes away," he asked a question that appear in the mind that both parents wished wasn't so juvenile.

"Not this time, bud. She is staying there, instead of going and coming back like they did in the movie, she is staying."

"Why? Did I do something wrong to make not want to come back," Roland furrowed his eyebrows sad.

"No no, you did nothing."

"But in the movie when they died they go there. So that means that she-" Roland looked down finally connecting the dots. Tears forming in his eyes and his nose turning red he turned away from Robin," well at least can I stay with you now that sh-she's gone. It would make everything better."

"Of course,buddy," Robin said.

"And Aunty Gina too!" He said with a small glimmer in his eyes.

"Of course," Robin smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was they day of Regina's birthday and Robin was beginning to doubt his plan for her. He thought that she might not like the things he planned.