Suprise!

They want to do what? No. No. No. I can't do that! How? It's different with him because mine are crazy his are normal and sweet. Ugh why does life have to be so complicated.

"You want me to meet your parents?" She asks as if trying to make sure she heard him correctly.

"Well more like they want to meet you, at first they wanted to fly down because I told them I had Roland with me and they adore him. When I told them the situation was different they asked how and I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest," he explain grazing his beard with his hand.

"Well, I'm fine with that if you are. I mean you technically are doing it for me. The only issue I might have is that your family is probably different and not psychotic like mine so I would feel bad lying to them," she says.

"Hey, we are not lying because we are married and my parents are pretty hard to impress. You haven't met them yet so you don't know if they qualify as psychotic," he teased.

"Well they raised you, so they can't be that crazy," she defends.

"I agreed to stay married to a complete stranger, and it was my idea," he states allowing her to just how crazy he is when it comes down to it. She just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'll do it. When are they coming?" She says and props herself up on the couch.

"Oh yeah that's another thing, they asked last week, and they come tomorrow," the smile and lightness on her face melted away.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"So you didn't plan on giving me anytime to prepare anything, why didn't you tell me sooner?" She sounded angry now.

"I was going to tell you the day graham came but you saw how that went and we lost track of time-"

"Well we do sleep together you could've told me before I went to sleep, and there is always the idea of telling me ANYTIME IN BETWEEN THEY DAY TOLD YOU AND THE DAY BEFORE THEY WERE COMING," she was definitely angry, now he knows she gets angry easily. His best bet was not to defend himself, because he was wrong in the first place.

"Your right I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it to you earlier," he grabbed her hand and scooted closer to her.

"Yes, you should have," she stated, still angry even though he apologized.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so- so" she groaned frustrated at not being able to explain what it was that he was doing.

"So?" He pushed.

"So you, you always care. You make sure I'm comfortable before yourself and you act so perfect," she says as if it were a bad thing.

"I'm not seeing the problem,"

"It makes it one hundred times harder for me to be mad at you,"

A smirk crept its way onto his face as he moved so close to where they were inches apart," well what would you like me to do."

" I don't know, just stop."

He chuckled," whatever you want, sweetheart."

She rolled her eyes and stood up," I have prepare for your parents."

"And again I ask, what would you like me to do?" He stood with her.

"Ugh you're doing it again," she smiled.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him," well your my wife and I can't let you do all the work by yourself."

"Fine, you can straighten up the guest room and move Roland's things from there to Henry's," he informed enjoying being in his embrace.

"Okay," he said and she leaned on her toes and pecked his lips. Regina noticed how everyday they were acting more and more like a real married couple, and she didn't mind. She actually enjoyed it, wanting more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robin just finished putting Roland to bed while Regina was cleaning up in the kitchen. He still felt bad for not telling her sooner, he wanted to make it up to her. Even though he was pretty sure she wasn't angry anymore, he couldn't let it go. All he could think about was the fact that he was supposed to make it easier for her and he did not actually he added more stress instead of removing it. He leaned on the kitchen door frame, watching her for a minute.

He studied the way she moved, the way her muscles shown when she stretched to wipe the far part of the counter. The way her shirt lifted ever so slightly when she reached to put the dishes in a high spot, and when she bent over to out the dirty ones in the dishwasher.....he internally kicked himself for that thought. He walked into the kitchen and behind her when she was doing the dishes and out his hand over hers to cease her movements.

"You go rest, I'll finish this up," he said trying to take the plate from her.

"No it's okay, I can handle a few dirty dishes," she says immediately defending herself.

"I didn't say you couldn't, but you've been on you feet all day and I want you to rest," he says calmly.

"Robin I-" she started to protest but he had a look that said there was no negotiating this, so she sighed," if you insist."

That's when he smiled victoriously, after he finished up in the kitchen he headed upstairs checking on Roland first. Robin made sure to crack the door just in case because he has been having bad dreams. He walked into her- their room (that's going to take some getting used to) and found Regina sitting there on her laptop with glasses on the edge of her nose. Oh god those glasses make her look even more gorgeous than she already is.

He came and laid down in the bed and she put her laptop to the side and took off her glasses, then setting them both down on the nightstand. Regina laid down but didn't go to sleep knowing what was next when she went to sleep. Robin looked over to her.

"Regina everything will be fine don't worry, you need to rest," he said grabbing her attention.

"Why do you keep telling me to rest, I'm not sick, I'm not dying, and I didn't fly across the country so why?" She snapped at him.

"Because for the past few weeks a lot has been on your plate and I know stressful and your tired from it all. Not only to add taking care of a child," he states.

"You think I can't handle it, need I remind I was a single mother for five years," she paused then looked down," well that didn't turn out to well did it."

"Regina you are a great mother, don't ever doubt that. Like when roland was crying in his sleep and you heard him only a true mother would be able to soothe and mend him like that. You just out to much on yourself so that's why I say it, not because I don't think you can handle it," he out his hand on her arm to squeeze it for comfort," geez Regina your freezing."

"I am always cold,"

"Do you mind if I, uh," he trailed off.

"No, go ahead," she replied and he moved close to her rapping his arms around her to provide her warmth under the blankets. She tucked her head in his chest and drifted off to sleep.