The Locksleys

Three days after Zelenas pop up, and her visiting each day trying to get information on how to win the case with her daughter, Robin had decided to pamper his wife to dinner and maybe a few things afterwards depending on how the night went. He could tell she was stressed and needed something to relax her a little. During the time Robin never thought about how she came home from a busy day at the hospital, to helping her sister (emotionally and physically) , Zelena had become her second child in someways, not to forget adding Roland demanding her attention. That would make on day seem like a year, long and stressful.

Regina didn't know where they were going but she had a clue that they'd be out for a while because they had taken Roland to johns house. Normally he would come to theirs because they'd be coming back sooner. Robin had informed her to get dressed, casual.

This was what confused her, she thought that they were glum on some fancy date so when he told her that she just stopped guessing. Though she never liked surprises, it was one of the many things she adored about Robin. The fact that he always surprised her even when she was so stubborn and threatening not to go if he didn't tell her.

They were in the car and pulled up to the park. Robin parked the car and opened the door for Regina relight before they began to walk into bush labyrinth to find his first surprise for her. They walked for about five mint it's before Regina's eyes got caught on a beautiful object. She turned and Robin smirked taking her hand and leading her to the horse and carriage.

The horses were both white, their manes neatly groomed and maintained. The carriage was golden, designed with many intricate details. Swirls here and there, some angels with bow and arrows found themselves at the top. The seats matched the horses.white but brighter. The moon light made the scene all the more breath taking. 

As they rode all around in it she continuously caught Robin staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me?" She finally asked getting self conscious thinking that something might have been in her face.

"What? I can't admire what's mine?" He asked with raised eyebrows, and her face immediately grew warm and she could feel the blood rush to her cheeks. She tucked some hair behind her ear biting her bottom lip.

There was a silence until she asked where they were going, noticing about five minutes ago that they left the park, and he smiled and looked up, her eyes followed and her mouth dropped. From the area they were and the way the lights reflected, it made the moon look like it was purplish-blue, lavender maybe. Regina couldn't tell but she knew it was beautiful. Robin smiled as if his mission was accomplished.

He took her hand and lead her out of the carriage, Regina had assumed that they were back at the park but they weren't.

It looks like.....like.....a fancy picnic? Regina asked herself.

"What is this place?" She asked and looked up at him as they linked arms. The lights wrapped around the trees made the scenery all the more beautiful.

"I don't know, I f Lund it two days ago," he chuckled.

Her jaw dropped," really. So you've never been her?" When. He shook his head she commented," so this could've been a place where serial killers gather and you wouldn't have known."

Robin just laughed at they approached the archway where a man stood.

"Name?" The man said not even making eye contact but staring at the paper in his hands.

" Locksley," Robin responded.

The man looked up," as in Robin Locksley, the owner of Locksleys' law firm."

Robin nodded slowly, unsure of where this was going.

"I know it's sort of weird but your law firm defended my mother in a case and literally saved her, but I'll seat you guys now."

"Thanks, mate."

A blonde woman came over a tag in her shirt that said 'Ashley'.

"Please seat the Locksleys at our bests spot."

The lady walked then down the path and to a spot underneath the largest most lit up tree. They found their spots and began the picnic dinner.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After they ate and rode the carriage back to the park, It looked as if they were driving back home but he passed the turn to go home.

"Robin, I think you past the turn," she informs him and he chuckles.

"Home? Already? I thought we'd have time for one more thing but I guess if you insist we go home. I'll turn aroun-"

"No. I just thought that's where we were going but if you have something else planned then let's go," Regina said as she watched him attempt to choke back a smile.

They drove for a little bit, not a long distance, but it sure wasn't a shirt distance. Robin pulled into a parking lot the Regina was very unfamiliar with. She looked up and saw the building, I'm glowing letters it said "The Alley".

"Are you serious, I hope you know I have never bowled a day in my life," she said comically.

"Well I guess I'll have to teach you," he said letting them both out of the car.

"You know in not teachable," she commented taking his hand and he walked her inside.

"Must you doubt me Regina Mills?" He questioned playfully.

"Locksley," she corrected.

"What?"

"Regina Locksleys and I'm not doubting you, I simply am stating a fact. From my experiences I'm not teachable."

Ha, I swear she said she didn't take me name but I guess I'm growing on her. I am her husband, I mean maybe she does want to take my name.

"We'll see," he says walking up to the counter to get them a lane and some shoes.

She watched as her husband grabbed both pairs and motioned for her to follow him. As they walked Regina spotted a group of girls who looked awfully familiar. She focused in on one of the woman's faces and noticed that it was her friends. She was tempted to go over but quickly realized that she was in a date with Robin.  As they sat down she look at the place, it was dark, kind of. The lanes were glowing, same with the balls and pins; its was nice. The alley reminded her of when she was in high school and refused to go to the prom so instead she went bowling with some friends.

"You ready?" Robin asked standing.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she replied picking up a bowling ball prepared to see how this turns out.

Regina slides her fingers into the provided holes, walking towards the lane, retraction her hand then going foreword and releasing the large ball. At first all was well the ball going straight down, appearing as if it were going to hit something until it made a turn straight for the gutters.

Robin choked back a laugh and she glared at him, so he suggested," try to roll it not really throw it."

So she got the bowling ball and tried again this time rolling it as he said and it hit 3 out of 10 pins.

"At least it's something,," she say under her breath.