Chapter 6

Persey's (Natalie) POV

Inside me I was super freaking out.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE UP TOO?! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS OH MY GOD! DOES HE EVEN REALIZE I'M A MARRIED PERSON? I JUST WANNA STAB HIM TO DEATH RIGHT NOW! WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME? WHY IS HE MAKING THIS FAKE RELATIONSHIP MORE COMPLICATED FOR THE BOTH OF US? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BRUNO? SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN! WHY AM I YELLING? I'M SORRY! I JUST JASGFDIASGAFDASAF (AND THE AUTHOR IS SMASHIN' THE KEYBOARD RIGHT NOW KAJSGASGFGAD) BRUNO NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The crowd was in frenzy right now. They were all yelling like, "Say I do!", "I DO!", "GO BRUNO!" I looked at Bruno with an awkward expression. Then I glanced at the crowd and spotted Bridgette. She was looking right at me with... I don't know, an upset face, I think. Then she stood up from her seat and just walked away from the crowd like whoa, what was that?

I looked back at Bruno who was still on his knees, waiting for my answer. Nice move, motherfucker. I looked at him with sharp eyes then he just motioned me to say "I do." I finally forced myself to flash the biggest smile, pretending like I was the happiest girlfriend on the planet. And then I finally answered "I do." LIKE OMFG THIS IS SO WRONG!

Everyone clapped their hands for us. Bruno slipped the ring through my finger and stood up to hug me. We both pretended we were a happy engaged couple. We went down from the stage and I can't wait to scream at Bruno's face. But Bernie suddenly appeared as we got down.

"Aww. That was really sweet!" she said and went to hug me. Oh no. This is so wrong. "You're perfect for my son," she added as soon as she let go of me. And all I did was to fake a smile. "I know you wouldn't disappoint me, Bruno. Come here," she said and they both hugged. "We should plan on your wedding now!" OH NO MOTHER. NO.

"Mom, can we do it after my tour?" Bruno rolled his eyes in exasperation. How 'bout never?

"Okay. I'm gonna leave you two first. Friends are waiting for me," Bernie said and went off.

I don't know but I think it took like years for me to escape that party place 'cause everyone was like pulling me to their table telling me random things about Bruno and Hawaii. They all gave me congratulations and I begged them to never say this to anyone 'cause the media might now. I don't want to get in public. James is gonna send me to hell if he finds out about this shit.

Bruno's POV

"Natalie!" I kept on calling but she never looked at me. "Natalie, wait!" I was chasing after her at the shore near the waters as she ran far away from the party, away from people. Finally, I caught up to her.

She was murmuring something. I think she was cursing and cussing. She kept kicking the sand as she walked. She obviously was really angry at me right now.

"Natalie, I'm sorry," I said but she ignored me and still kept on cursing and cursing. "Natalie, please talk to me," I begged but still no answer. I just followed her as she stomped away. "Natalie, please say something—"

She finally stopped from walking and... "AAAAHHHHHH!!!" she screamed so loud and so long I think my eardrums just exploded.

"I didn't tell you to scream. I just told you to—"

"What is wrong with you?! Why do you make things complicated?! I don't undestand! I'm a fucking married woman, okay?! I can't marry you! In fact, I can't and shouldn't even go on a date with you! Do you realize that?!" she freaked out.

"I know. Let me explain," I said calmly.

"WHAT?!" she screamed which scared me.

"I, uh..." I spoke up. "I didn't want this too, you know. Jaime just forced me. You see, the last time I got here, I promised that I'll be back with a fiancé. And that is supposed to be Bridgette. I've already planned to propose to her the next time we come here. But then we broke up so... bye," I explain.