attention

dedicated to xlyricalx

the boys walked off stage, all but luke laughing at the stupid pun calum had made.

idiots, luke thought as he walked toward the back, asking if he could be taken to the bus.

michael sat on the couch opposite of calum and ashton, scrolling through his twitter search of '5sos'.

he heard cal and ash begin to talk about the fan that was brought on stage.

"dude, i swear, call me judgemental but by the way she looked, i didnt expect her to shred on the drums."

"she looked more like a bassist to me."

"yeah she did have quite a nice bass if you know what im saying."

ashton laughed at calum's humor, "mike, did you hear him? this guy's on a roll."

michael looked up at his best friends and cracked a small smile before returning his attention back to his phone.

he successfully managed to block out their loud voices until he realized that another loud voice was missing.

he looked around before getting up to look in the other rooms.

with no success of finding his friend, he returned to the other two, "have you guys seen luke?"

calum and ashton merely shrugged at him before going back to watching small clips of tonights show on ashton's phone.

michael sighed and turned and headed for the back entrance.

"have you seen luke?"

the security nodded his head and gestured toward the door that led outside.

"we'll confirm that there's no fans and we can send you out."

michael nodded and waited.

he saw the security talk into the microphone attached to his shirt, say a few more things into it before sending michael a nod.

he thanked the guy and ventured out, heading in the direction of their bus to find his missing lanky blonde.

michael walked into the bus immediately noticing two things: it was empty and all but one of the bunks had the curtains open.

he scoffed quietly before walking to luke's bunk.

slipping off his shoes and jeans, michael was left in his faded shirt.

he pushed his jeans over to the pile where luke's were on the ground.

he opened the curtain and gently pushed the blonde boy over, leaving space for him to get inside as well.

he slid the curtain shut, got under the blanket and cuddled into luke's backside, asking him what was wrong.

luke simply inched away and mumbled out a 'nothing.'

michael pouted, not liking how luke was acting.

he quietly whined before turning over and facing the curtain of the bunk.

luke frowned, instantly feeling bad for treating michael like that.

he turned over and wrapped his arms around the older boys waist, pulling michael towards him.

he nuzzled his face into the back of michael's neck.

"you always" kiss, "pay more" kiss, "attention" kiss, "to calum" kiss, "than me."

the colored hair boy smiled at the feel of luke's kisses on his neck and the fact that he was jealous of his friendship with calum.

calum was his best friend but luke was the one he had an actual relationship with.

he opened his mouth to respond but was stopped by a small squeal leaving his throat when he felt luke begin to bite and suck on the side of his neck.

he closed his eyes and let his neck be peppered with kisses and love bites.

once luke had finished, he went back and kissed the two bruises he had left.

"mine," he whispered into michael's ear.

michael smiled and turned over so that he was facing luke and cuddled into his chest, allowing himself to be engulfed by luke's warmth and broad upper body.

"yours," he whispered into his chest before leaving a gentle kiss on the bare skin.

luke rested his head comfortably above michael's, burying his face into the pale boy's hair, "my mikey."