award show

luke was annoyed.

no, luke was annoyed and bothered.

he has never hated skinny jeans and award shows more than he does in this moment.

currently, he and his bandmates were sat at a table at an award show whose name he continues to forget.

and a certain red-haired boy is the cause of his mood.

the stupid red-haired boy has had his hand on luke's thigh.

the stupid, teasing red-haired boy has had his hand on luke's inner thigh literally centimeters from luke's... area.

"hey luke, you alright, dude? you seem tense?" luke turned his head to the left and saw ashton's concerned face.

"yeah luke, are you okay?"

the blonde glared at the red-haired boy who had taken his hand away and smiled over at luke.

the boys nodded before resuming their attention to the show.

luke exhaled quietly in relief.

he glanced at michael from the corner of his eyes and noticed him playing with the napkin that was on the table.

a smirk make it's way to luke's face and next thing he knew he was leaning back against the chair and resting his right hand on michael's lower back.

luke's smirk increased as he the older boy immediately tense at the touch.

luke retracted his arm quickly and shimmied off his jacket.

he pushed his chair right next to michael and placed the jacket over the two chairs so now nobody could see either boys' backs and below.

he returned his hand to michael's back, tracing stars and hearts on the soft material.

feeling a hand go under his shirt, michael gripped the napkin in his hand and bit his lip.

luke smirked at his lover's behavior before trailing his hand down until his fingers were flesh with michael's bum.

holding back a small chuckle, luke allowed his fingers to ghost over the boy's hole.

he pressed lightly and smiled once hearing michael's moan.

"okay that's it, you both are disgusting. we're in public, can't you wait until we're not on television?"

luke removed his arm immediately and stared at calum and ashton with bright red cheeks.

michael's cheeks had also changed color except he attempted to conceal it by looking down and not at the two glaring boys.

"sorry," luke said, "won't happen again."

the boys stared for a few more seconds before turning their backs once more and began watching the next performance.

luke sighed and placed his arm around michael's shoulder.

"sorry for getting us in trouble," he heard michael quietly say.

luke neared michael's ear, "don't worry. it wasn't your fault, kitten. but believe me when i say that this was a warning. when we get home, someone's getting punished. and next time this happens, i wont hesitate to take you right in the moment, no matter what the situation. okay, princess?"

michael gulped and nodded.

"yes, lukey."

this was as close as i'm getting to smut okay i hope you enjoyed. please if you'd like to submit an idea for a one shot go to the first page of this book and at the bottom there is a place to comment!