party

very very brief mention of daddy kink

"you two need to put those drinks down," ashton yelled as he watched michael and luke chug what had to be their 5th beer of the night.

"no, mom, i've only had one," luke responded, keeping his grip on michael's waist tight as the older boy finished his 6th bottle.

michael began giggling, "no, silly, he's my dad. daddy, can't i have just one more driiiiiiink?"

ashton shot them a repulsed look before grabbing luke's half empy bottle and the new one michael had grabbed and walked away.

the music and people seemed to grow louder as luke's face contorted to an upset look.

"hey, dad! i bought those," michael yelled after ashton.

"it's okay, mike. we can just drink from those red cups over there."

michael's foggy mind took it's time registering luke's words before he found himself shaking his head.

"well, what do you wanna do?" luke questioned, retracting his arm from michael's back, causing the red-haired boy to stumble a bit.

after recomposing his posture, michael pretended to think for a while.

"well, we could just," and michael cut himself off by attaching his lips to luke's.

his arms made their way to the blonde's neck while luke's arms found home around michael's waist.

luke's dominance made its presence when he pulled michael's body closer to his and allowed one hand to lower to the shorter boy's bum, giving it a light squeeze.

michael's moan formed in luke's mouth as luke's satisfaction rose at his effect on his friend.

the two continued for what seemed hours, occasionally leaving each other's lips for air, before returning.

michael pulled away and brought his lips up to luke's ear, "ill go find us a room, daddy."

luke quietly growled and gulped before watching michael make his way up the stairs to the random house they were at.

it was a party they were invited to by some of calum's old friends here in sydney.

after a few seconds of just standing there, luke's mind went blank.

what am i doing here?

and with a shrug, luke turned and walked out the front door and began walking to his mom's house.

inside, michael's smile fell entirely as his somewhat sobered self watched luke just walk out of there without a single thought of him.

a soft whimper escaped his mouth as he let his head drop before turning back and walking into the nearest room and locking the door.

-

luke's head buzzed as his eyes slowly opened to find himself half dressed on his living room couch.

oh my god, luke thought

he felt around until he found his phone and checked the time.

luke was so sure it was 2 am but his mind went into internal freakout when the 5 and 18 finally registered and he realized that his mom would kill if she saw him in his current state.

he walked upstairs to the restroom and washed his face before returning to his room.

unfortunately, by then he had decided that he couldn't sleep so he just stayed up.