panties - cont.

this is like a continuation/alternative version of the original, starts off when they hang up on facetime

angst + mentions of daddy kink + fem!michael

luke

ending the facetime call with michael made luke's heart race, for all the wrong reasons.

"babe, go get ready or we'll miss our reservation."

luke chuckled and walked over to ashton, planting a soft peck on the older boy's lips.

"don't worry, ash. i'll be done soon," he spoke as he watched ashton fix his hair for the millionth time in the mirror.

upon arriving to the restaurant, luke's mind and heart filled with guilt.

just an hour ago he was talking to michael and loving michael, now he's here doing the exact same thing but with ashton.

he didn't want to cheat on michael, it just happened.

he just can't seem to stop.

"luke, are you even listening to me?"

luke's attention returned to his dirty-blonde haired lover, "sorry, was thinking about michael."

ashton's heart broke a little, "why are you still with him? this is like our 7th date, you've been cheating on him for months now. you need to break up with him, you're only hurting him."

"i love him too much to just break it off."

scoffing, ashton replied, "you dont cheat on someone you love."

and with that, luke didn't say another word of michael.

getting to the hotel was the real challenge, neither luke or ashton could keep their hands off each other the entire ride back.

luke barely managed to get the room door open seeing as he had one hand on ashton's waist, his lips on ashton's lips and the other hand struggling to unlock the actual door.

eventually he did and it wasn't long until he moved the both of them to the bed, his body pressing ashton's smaller one into the bed.

"luke," ashton moaned out, "please."

"please what, ash," luke demanded.

ashton arched his back as luke pushed his groin toward his.

"make love to me," ashton managed out.

and luke did.

luke woke up with a headache.

and he knows exactly why.

after his and ashton's actions from last night, ashton was out almost immediately but luke's mind was preoccupied with michael.

ashton nuzzled his head deeper into luke's chest.

"mmm, morning luke."

luke didn't reply, he felt the guilt eating him alive.

how could he do this to michael?

"luke? are you okay?"

looking at ashton's tired face, luke nodded.

he then got up and began putting on his clothes.

"where are you going?"

"to my room," and with that luke picked up his phone from the table and left the room, leaving ashton alone and sore.

ashton bit his lip repeatedly as he once again checked the hallway to make sure no one else was there.

he was going to show luke that he was just as good as michael, if not better.

after reassuring himself that the coast was clear, he pulled luke's shirt down a little lower and walked across the hall to luke's room and knocking.

he continued to check the hall before he heard the relieving sound of the door opening, revealing a fully clothed luke with his phone pressed to his cheek.

"mikey, baby, i gotta go. i'll see you in two days."

ashton waited until luke returned his phone into his pocket before stepping into the room, gripping luke's hand and leading him to the couch that he knew was in all their rooms.

pushing luke down, ashton took a seat on luke's lap, lifting the bottom of the shirt just high enough to reveal the white lace panties he had bought that morning after getting up.

luke groaned and gripped ashton's hips flipping them over so that ashton's back was to the couch.

"gonna make you feel so good, princess," ashton moaned at the sound of luke's voice, before allowing the feeling of pleasure to take over him.

"thank you, cleveland! we love you!" luke shouted before bowing with his band and rushing backstage.

calum high-fived luke before disappearing into the bathroom to shower, luke assumed.

luke was just retrieving a water from the cooler when he heard the soft padding sound of what he thinks is boots.

spinning around, luke came face to face with michael wearing the shortest skirt he had ever seen with thigh high socks and a grey cropped muscle shirt.

"lukey," michael spoke softly before jumping into his beloved boyfriend's arms.

luke's heart ached as he wrapped his arms around his pale boyfriend's thighs to support him.

"hey michael," he whispered into the older boys hair before setting him down.

michael leaned up for a kiss but was met with a turned cheek, this time it was his heart that ached.

confused, michael began, "luke?"

he was cut short as he saw ashton approach the both of them.

he didnt think much of it, until he saw his "boyfriend" wrap his arms around ashton's waist and pull him in for a full kiss on the lips.

eyes widening, michael took a step back, "l-luke?"

luke gulped and looked down at his shoes, avoiding michael's look of despair.

"i'm sorry, michael."

michael shook his head before turning and making his way toward the exit.

he hoped luke would go after him but that thought was gone when he glanced back and saw luke kiss ashton's forehead before grabbing his hand and going in the opposite direction that michael was going.

wiping his eyes, michael called a taxi and asked to be taken to his hotel.

walking into the room, michael's tears began pouring out.

he walked toward the bed and picked up each individual rose petal before throwing them all into the trash can.

next, he blew out the few candles that he had a worker from the hotel light.

finally, he made his way over to the bedside table and picked up the two rings that layed on a white cloth.

he ran his small fingers over the letters "lrh + mgc" that were engraved on each ring.

he gripped both in his hand before making his way toward the window and throwing the two promise rings as far as he could.

part of him hoped luke would find them, but all of him knew that wouldnt happen.

now he's left alone, in a honeymoon room for two.

and as he lays in the king sized bed that night, with his mascara running down his face and his hand running over the sheet where his partner should be, he cries.

and if luke laid in bed that night with his arm wrapped around ashton's waist, no one has to know that he was wishing it was michael.