panties

mentions of daddy kink + fem!michael

michael smiled at his reflection, spinning slightly.

he bit his lip as he adjusted his pastel pink halter top.

he loved how his pretty white skirt would sway as his body did.

turning his body, michael rose the hem of his skirt and admired how his rosy colored panties covered his perky bum.

michael bit his lip softly as he reached for his phone behind him on the bed.

swiping the camera up, michael turned so his back was facing the body mirror and turning his head completely.

no, he mentally sighed, this isnt good enough.

michael quickly pulled his skirt a bit higher allowing for his pantie-covered bum to show.

he internally squealed grabbing his phone again and returning to his initial pose.

he snapped two before changing to a sitting position.

michael then lifted his right leg to a bent form, allowing another angle of his bum to be shown.

snapping two more images, michael plopped onto his bed and opened his messages.

he clicked on the first chat "lukey" and attached his images and sent them.

To lukey

for you, daddy. princess is being good, i swear ;)

2 Attachments

he locked his phone and grabbed his laptop, opening to his boyfriend's band's twitter.

smiling at the photos the group had just posted, he favorited them all and replied to the one of the 3 boys together.

(not before reassuring himself that it was from his fan account of course)

his phone beeped, notifying him of a received text.

he knew it would be luke so he mentally prepared himself before closing his eyes and opening the message.

From lukey

princess you look so hot
so good for daddy
are those the panties i bought you? god i knew those were a good idea

michael blushed and laid back on his bed, his fingers hovering over the keyboard whilst he thought of a reply.

From lukey

this is so off topic but i just saw all those favorites and cal & ash said thanks
now back to u

he giggled to himself before opening luke's contact and facetiming the boy.

after a few seconds of michael fixing his lipstick in the front camera, his blonde beauty's face show up.

"hey princess"

"hi lukey," michael said as he bit his bottom lip once he realized his boyfriend was shirtless.

chuckling, luke replied, "baby dont bite too hard, you'll bleed."

"you look absolutely beautiful, mike."

michael smiled, but it quickly faltered as his stubbornness overtook him.

"what's wrong?"

"i want to be sexy."

luke raised his eyebrows.

"baby," he cleared his throat, "you are the most sexiest human being i have ever laid my eyes upon."

michael blushed and played with the hem of his skirt.

"thank you, daddy."

it was his turn to bite his lip.

luke looked to ashton off camera, who was telling him they had to go.

he sighed and nodded at his bandmate's demand before turning his attention back to his boyfriend.

"i got to go, baby. ill talk to you later, alright? sleep well, i love you."

michael blew a kiss to the camera, "night lukey, i love you, too."

the called ended and michael tossed his phone to the foot of his bed.

he returned to his laying position before sighing dreamily.

he is so blessed, he thought, he's dating his favorite band member of his favorite band.

he wins.

this is extremely short but im a sucker for fem!michael. requests are open under the first page :-)