~One~

Cj POV

Ray~ Niyah is fine asf. I might have to slide in shawty Dm's.

Ray, Prod, Roc, and Diggy all laughed. I held both of the straps to my back pack as we walked around school doing what most people would call skipping.

Cj~ Ray, you a hoe man.

He pushed me roughly and I smiled.

Prod~ So we gone do it or not?

Cj~ Yeah nigga.

We eased up on Principle Brooks office. I squatted next to the knob and dug in my hair pulling out a hair clip. I went to work on unlocking the door.

Diggy~ What's taking so lo--

I opened the door and stood up. Ray smirked.

Ray~ Badass.

We entered and shut the door behind us.

Cj~ Timer?

Roc handed me the timer. I set it for 15 minutes.

Cj~ Let's get it.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

10 minutes later the lunch bell rung. Me and the boys went to where we usually sit at for lunch.

Diggy~ Yo this bout to be bomb asf.

We all laughed as Niyah, Shonna,Tayla, and Justice approached our table.

Cj~ Wassup?

They all shot me dirty looks. I laughed.

Niyah~ Anyways. Hey Ray. I was wondering if we could sit with yall?

She asked. I scoffed and looked at Ray who was already drawn to her. That girl is like his kryptonite.

I looked at the others who were drawn to the other girls. What the fuck is wrong with them. I swear if this nigga say yes...

Ray~ Hell yeah!

As soon as they sat down there was a loud explosion. Everything was silent except yelling from Principle Brooks office.

I smirked and stood up facing the boys. I gave them a wink and slipped on my backpack walking out of the cafeteria.

I turned a corner just to see Principle Brooks and two security guards.

Principle Brooks~ BRADLEY!

Cj~ Oh shit!

I ran knowing damn well they was gone chase after me. I turned a corner nearly slipping. I ran inside Mr. James classroom. He was our guidance councilor, but lowkey my homeboy. He cool people, keep me out of trouble.

Mr. James~ Cj? What is it now?

I turned around to see a boy sitting in front of his desk. I plopped down in the seat next to him but across from Mr. James.

Cj~ I'm in trouble, man.

Mr. James~ When aren't you in trouble?

I laughed and grabbed a fun size packet of skittles out of his candy jar. I noticed the boy starring at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrows.

Cj~ Is there a problem?

Mr. James tapped his desk trying to get my attention.

Mr. James~ Aye be nice.

I looked back at Mr. James and frowned.

Cj~ Nahh. Shawty starring at me like I have a disease.

Mr. James~ There is no nice with you is there Chara?

I starred at him continuing to eat my skittles.

Mr. James~ This is Jacob Perez, he's new. Jacob this is Chara-Jay Bradley.

I turned to Jacob as he turned to me.

Cj~ Call me Cj.