~Five~

Cj POV

Third period, I knocked on Mr. James door.

Mr.James~ Come in.

I heard him shout behind the wooden door. I opened the door and shut it as Mr. James looked up from his phone.

He did a double take and jaw instantly dropped. I smiled.

Cj~ Heyyyy Mr. James.

He stood up and walked to me extending his hand.

Mr.James~ Hi I'm Mr. James, welcome to Kennedy High School.

I rolled my eyes.

Cj~ Ha ha ha, real funny Mr. James.

He laughed.

Mr.James~ Woah, Cj you look like a beautiful young WOMAN.

He told me putting emphasis on 'woman'.

Mr.James~ What made you change from your boyish ways?

He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders as he returned to his desk and I took a seat.

Cj~ The boys said I was just a girl. So I changed to show them. And turns out, I like the new me.

I smiled. He smiled and tapped on his desk.

Mr.James~ I'm glad you feel that way Cj. If you're happy, I have no choice but to be happy.

Cj~ Thank you.

I told him. Just then the bell rung. I stood up and grabbed my binder before telling him bye and exiting his office.

I walked down the hallway and saw Niyah, Shonna, Tayla, and Justice talking to Sierra. As I got closer I heard they were arguing. Just like those hoes to start something.

Cj~ Woah woah woah, what's going on here?

Tayla~ Stay out of it, bitch. It's none of your business.

I laughed and stepped to her.

Cj~ Listen Tayla, now I done beat yo ass once over fucking with my family, don't make me do it again. If you have a problem with Sierra, you have a problem with me. Don't come slick out the mouth no more hoe or I will punch yo teeth in, again. Understand?

By now there was a big group circling around us.

Niyah~ I heard what you did yesterday to my girl.

Niyah stepped up to me in my face. I laughed and dropped my binder getting in her face.

Cj~ You gone run up bitch or shut up?

I shook my head.

Cj~ You know what?

I backed away and picked up my binder.

Cj~ I ain't trynna get suspended for petty bitches.

I turned around to Sierra.

Cj~ You good?

Sierra~ Yeah I'm good.

She told me. With that, being the more mature one, I walked away with my girl Sierra by my side.

Jacob POV

Ray~ I swear, that was not Cj.

We were chilling sitting on the bleachers outside.

Jacob~ What's different?

They all glanced at me like I'm stupid. Nigga I just came to the school, how I'm suppose to know?

Diggy~ You said it yourself, she was Fine asf! Did she look like that when you first met her?

I thought about it. Her hair was straight and she looked like a boy. She was different, she was beautiful. I loved seeing her in the hallways. I loved how her hips swayed each step she took.

Roc~ I didn't mean to make her upset. I didn't mean to have us lose our girl. I mean no offense man but we knew her since 6th grade.

I nodded. I mean I kinda felt bad too. But all day this girl Sierra caught my eye. She kinda fine and have a body!!

Ray~ Yall heard about that new chick, Sierra Anderson?

Jacob~ She so fine. Oh my god! Had a nigga hypnotized every time she walked by.

Prod~ Bro, I agree with you.

Prodigy dapped me up as the boys laughed.

It was a chilled out silence for a minute. It was nice and quiet. Peaceful, I like that.

Ray~ Yall ever bust a nut on yo grandma?

We all gave him a confused look.

Roc~ Ray what the hell man?

Ray~ It was an accident.

We all laughed and guess who showed up? Yup, you guessed it. Chara-Jay Bradley.

She stopped at the bottom of the bleachers as we all starred down at her.

Cj~ Sup dorks.

She gave us a cheeky smile. Ray smiled and licked his lips.

Ray~ You cool with us now fam?

She smirked and nodded.

Cj~ But I wanted yall to meet my cousin. The girl who helped me look like this, the girl who is also my bfffl aka best friend for fucking life.

Just then that Sierra girl came. Aw shit! They're cousins! That explains a lot I mean, they're both hot.

Cj~ Sierra this is: Ray Roc Diggy Prod and new boy Jacob. Guys this is Sierra. No funny shit.

She said pointing to us making sure we don't try to make a move on her cousin. No promises. This year is gonna be fun.