~Four~

Cj POV

My alarm went off indicating I had to get ready for school. I climbed out if bed and walked down the hallway to Sierra new room. I banged on the door.

Cj~ Wake up Si!

I yelled out to her continuing to bang on the door. The door swung open and a messy haired angry girl appeared.

Sierra~ I'm up damn!

I smiled and walked back into my room and into my bathroom. I ran some warm water and stripped from my pajamas ready for this glorious shower.

10 minutes later, I hoped out of the shower and brushed my teeth while blow drying my hair.

I exited my bathroom and grabbed some acid washed light blue jeans, a red top that showed my belly ring I got a while back. I put it on and a red thin belt to match my top. I put on some sneakers.

I applied some mascara and eyeshadow with red Mac lipstick. I flipped my hair to the side and examined myself in the mirror. I really need to dye my hair.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture in my mirror before grabbing my keys and exiting my room door. The same time I walked out, Sierra walked out. She wore a black crop top and a black skater skirt with her Jordan retro 7's. Her hair was to the side and she carried her red MCM backpack with her.

Sierra~ Awww mami look cute.

She said to me. I laughed and walked down the stairs into the kitchen where Brian and Alyessa were. When Brian saw me he choked on his coffee.

Brian~ Cj is that you? Is that seriously really you?

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a poptart stuffing it into my all black JanSport backpack.

Cj~ Yes it is.

Brian~ You look truly beautiful. Your mother would be proud.

I smiled and hugged him.

Sierra~ Shopping Creds to me.

We all laughed.

Brian~ You look beautiful too Sierra. Have a nice first day, and if you have any problems... You know where to reach me.

Sierra smiled and waved goodbye as we exited the house into my car. I started my car and we were gone to school.

I parked my car 12 minutes later and exited my car along with Sierra.

Cj~ Need me to show you to the office to get you registered?

She looked around.

Sierra~ Nahh, go show them boys something that'll blow their minds.

She said sizing my body. I laughed and nodded.

Cj~ You know my number in case anything happen.

She put her thumbs up and we went our separate ways.

I walked to my locker receiving glances and rude stares especially by Niyah, and her hoe-friends.

I spotted Ray, Prod, Roc, Diggy, and that one nigga Jacob, hanging around next to their lockers (our lockers are next to each other).

Ray~ And so I was like...DAYUMMMM.

The boys laughed as Ray had a shocked expression.

Roc~ Damn, she was that good?

Ray~ No. Look.

He pointed to me which stood behind the rest of the guys.

Boys~ DAYUMMMMMMM!!

I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear.

Diggy~ Is that Cj?

Ray nodded.

Ray~ Yeah, I think so.

Prod~ Oh my god.

I laughed and moved to my locker. They created a circle around me as I put my things in my locker and grabbed my binder. I shut my locker and turned around seeing all their eyes on my ass.

Cj~ Hey!

I snapped.

Cj~ Tf are yall doing?

Ray cleared his throat.

Ray~ Cj, you're a girl. Like, a girl.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Cj~ I've always been a girl.

I said rolling my eyes.

Roc~ You had ass?

The boys laughed like shit was funny.

Diggy~ Cause Cj, that ass is colossal. Like...

Jacob~ Damn.

Everyone turned to him. I glared at him and clenched me jaw.

Cj~ You guys agreed that I'm just a girl, so I guess I am just a girl.

I said. I looked at Jacob as he smirked at me.

Jacob~ You fine asf, Cj.

Cj~ Yall choose him...

I pointed to Jacob.

Cj~ Over me...so be it.

I finished walking away from them.

Cj~ I hope it was worth it.

I shout back at them.