~Seven~

Cj POV

I woke up on Saturday to a delicious smell. Brian must be cooking, and when Brian cooks...you already know wassup. I got out of my bed and quickly fell down onto the floor. I tripped over some clothes. That's surely a nice way to start my morning.

I rolled my eyes and continued out of my room. The aroma increasing and my stomach growling. I marched downstairs and into the kitchen where Sierra, Alyessa, and Christian sitting at the island and Brian cooked.

Cj~ Well good morning everyone.

They laughed and looked at each other.

Alyessa~ You mean afternoon?

I was confused at first. I slept through the whole morning? I usually wake up around 9. What happened?

Cj~ Wait, what time is it?

I asked beyond confused.

Brian~ 2:30 kiddo.

Cj~ Then why are you making breakfast.

Brian~ Sierra thought we should wait till you got up to make breakfast...but we soon got hungry and voilà.

He placed some pancakes, eggs, bacon, some strawberries, and some orange juice on the table and gave us each a plate and silverware.

Brian~ You're welcome.

Everyone quickly dug in not wasting anytime.

Cj~ Hey Brian? What time do you work today?

Brian~ 3:10 pm to 1:10 am. Why?

Cj~ Just checking.

I continued to eat when my phone rung. I excused myself from the island and walked into the living room answering my phone.

Cj~ Hello?

Ray~ Cj!!! My girl.

My stomach instantly turned when he called me his girl. I could barely spit out my words.

Cj~ Y-y-you c-a-a-lled?

I mentally punched myself for stuttering. Now he's gonna think something's wrong with me.

Ray~ Uh...you okay?

Cj~ Yeah yeah perfectly fine.

Ray~ Okay well... Me Jacob, and Roc's gonna chill at my place for a while. I want you to slide and come chill with us around 4.

Cj~ Alright, sounds like a plan.

Ray~ Oh and bring Sierra for me.

I rolled my eyes and kinda regretted introducing her to them. Wait wait wait woah. Was I...was I falling for Ray? My eyes widened.

Ray~ Hellllloooooo?

Ray snapped me out of my thoughts.

Cj~ Huh?

Ray~ I said bring Si...

Cj~ Oh yeah fine okay.

With that I hung up my phone and turned around to see Christian standing there. I screamed and jumped back. He started laughing.

Cj~ Damn Christian, scared me to death.

Christian~ You seem pretty alive to me.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. Christian was the little brother I never had. He's annoying to me but he's cute. Yeah he sometimes try to flirt with me... Keyword, TRY. But I know for a fact he likes my sister. They've been friends since they were toddlers. It's cute.