~Fifteen~

Jacob~ I never cheated.

I rolled my eyes tired of hearing that lame excuse. He sighed.

Jacob~ You never gave me a chance to explain. Explain that the girl is in fact my cousin who moved here and is getting enrolled in this school as we speak.

I frowned.

Jacob~ She's 15 and she's a Sophomore. We were playing all I was doing was tickling her. I would never cheat on a girl I love.

I was stuck. Didn't know what to do didn't know what to say.

Jacob~ And yes. I love you.

He explained. I stood there in shock. He's saying all of this in front of his girlfriend. She looked shocked too.

Jacob~ All I wanted was a chance to explain.

Cj~ I jumped to conclusions. Oh God.

I said scratching my head contemplating.

Cj~ I'm sorry.

I said before walking away. I walked for about 6 minutes until I bumped into someone and they caught me.

Brandon~ Woah babe.

I smiled and hugged him.

Cj~ Hey! I haven't seen you since this morning. What was up with that?

He let me go and we continued to walk.

Brandon~ I don't know. I was hoping you would.

That's weird. The boys never acted like that.

Cj~ I'm not sure. But I hope you're still up for Friday.

Brandon~ Why wouldn't I? I would walk over Legos just to take you out.

I laughed and blushed.

Cj~ Really?

He laughed too.

Brandon~ Yeah.

Just then the bell rung. Lunch. The halls filled up with students. I saw Ray Roc and Prod walking.

Brandon~ I gotta go, see you later.

With that he walked away.

Ray~ Jacob says you've got in trouble.

Cj~ Yeah so?

Ray~ Like cursing out the teacher trouble.

Prod~ What he's trying to say is, Brandon's changing you.

Cj~ What how?!

Ray~ Your behavior Chara!!

Cj~ I've been cursing out teacher's since 1999 what the hell are you talking about?

Roc~ Cj's right. I've known her longer. She has always been like this.

Cj~ SEE!

I shouted.

Cj~ What's wrong with you guys and Brandon?

They all exchanged glances before walking away.

Cj~ ASSHOLES!

I shouted towards them. I turned around to see Lucynda walking towards me.

Lulu~ Cj...

I raised an eyebrow.

Lulu~ I'm sorry for the way I've acted towards you. I've just been distracted by Jacob. I've liked him every since we all first met and you stood up for me. I don't want to lose that friendship over some boy. Just please accept my apology.

I smiled.

Cj~ I'm sorry too. I should've never called you a hoe. You aren't a hoe, I was just blinded by the fact that you're going out with Jacob.

Lulu~ I just broke up with him. So team single?

I laughed as she smiled.

Cj~ I don't know. I'm kind of talking and going on a date with Brandon Samuels.

Lulu~ Uhhhh senior?

I nodded.

Lulu~ Oooo he's cute.

She told me. I laughed as we walked to lunch. We walked in together and I made eye contact with Niyah. She was sitting with the boys and her click. She flicked me off with both of her hands. I rolled my eyes.

As we walked to a different table, I bumped into a girl spilling spaghetti on her.

Cj~ Oh my god! I'm so sorry.

She was a little shorter than me. She had on a black and red plaid unbuttoned shirt and a black tank top showing with some light blue jeans and sandals. She had her hair in a pony tail, she wore glasses,braces,! and looked mixed.

Girl~ Great. This day couldn't get any worse.

She mumbled.

Cj~ Lemme help.

I grabbed her wrist and led her out of the cafeteria and to the girls locker room along with Lulu.

Cj~ I have extra clothes don't worry.

She smiled as I handed her a black and silver Aeropostale shirt. She took off her tank top leaving her in a bra and changed into my shirt.

Girl~ Thank you. You've actually been the nicest person I met today. Everyone just completely ignored me.

Cj~ You're welcome ma. What year are you?

Girl~ I'm a Sophomore.

Cj~ Oh cool I'm a Junior. My names Charra-Jay. But call me Cj. And that's Lucynda but call her Lulu.

I told her. She waved to Lulu.

Girl~ I'm Piper Perez.

She informed us. My face dropped. If she's Perez that means...

Cj~ You're Jacobs cousin?

She nodded.

Piper~ You know him?

Cj~ I broke up with him because I thought he was cheating on me with you.

I told her.

Piper~ Oh my gosh you're the girl he was telling me about! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to.

She told me apologetic. I laughed.

Cj~ It's cool. Hey are you mixed like Jacob?

Piper~ Yeah. I'm Mexican and Jamaican. Jacobs dad is my uncle.

I nodded.

Lucynda~ May I ask, why you moved with Jacob?

Piper~ I moved from Philadelphia here because my dad over dosed on drugs, and my mom pasted after my birth.

My heart broke. That's sad.

Cj~ I'm sorry.

Lucynda~ Hey you can always hang out with us you know?

Piper smiled.

Piper~ Thanks.

Just then the bell rung.

Piper~ Well, I should get to class.

Cj~ Yeah, see you later.