~Ten~

Cj POV

Oh not now Jesus not now. I don't have the time nor patience for this lil girl right now.

I glanced at Sierra who was grabbing her purse and car keys ready to bounce. I see she not feeling it either. I turned towards Diggy completely ignoring the irrelevant person next to him.

Cj~ Well have fun with...

I looked at Niyah with disgust.

Cj~ That.

I told him pointing to her. I got up and walked to the counter to get our wraps then walked out.

When we got home, we sat in my room and ate there watching orange is the new black.

Sierra~ Oh my god! Ruby Rose so fine!

Sierra said.

Cj~ My wce.

Sierra laughed as my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw a text from Jacob. I smiled.

JakeyPhoo: Hey baby girl.

I squealed when I read that. Baby girl?? Me??? Noooo. Sierra peeped at me.

Sierra~ What got you all excited?

I looked at her with a grin on my face.

Cj~ Oh nothing, Jacob just texted me.

She smirked.

Cj~ What?

Sierra~ Oh nothing, Just love in the air.

I frowned. Love? Me? Hell no.

I rolled my eyes and replied back to him.

CharaJay: Hey

I put my phone down. I bit into my wrap just as my phone began to ring. I looked down to see Jacob Requesting a FaceTime.

Cj~ He's face timing me!

I told Sierra. She laughed. I don't know why. I put down my wrap and answered my phone. His face popped up. Damn, he even looks good on a screen.

Jacob: Hey beaut--woah.

I frowned my eyebrows.

Cj~ What?

Jacob~ You got a lil something...

He motioned his hand to his face.

Jacob: Everywhere.

Cj~ Whaaa...

Sierra burst into laughter. I took my hand and wiped all of my face. It was food all over! My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. I cleaned my hands and got my phone.

Cj~ Thanks.

Jacob chuckled.

Jacob~ You're welcome, babe.

Sierra~ Babe?!

I mentally face palmed myself. Hashtag embarrassing.

Jacob~ Whose that? Don't tell me you got a secret boyfriend I don't know about.

I shook my head.

Cj~ No it's Sierra dumbass.

Sierra then jumped into the screen.

Sierra~ Heyyyyy Jake.

He smiled showing his teeth.

Jacob~ Hey Sierra! How are you?

Sierra~ Same as when you saw me 3 hours ago.

He chuckled. Sierra phone started ringing. She looked at it and smiled then ran out of my room. I laughed.

Jacob~ What was that?

Cj~ I think Ray blinged her hotline.

Jake laughed. He really is fine. How was I so mean to him when he first came? It's like when I changed, my whole mind set changed also. I don't have a problem with it. I think it changed for the better.

Jacob~ What you thinking about beautiful?

Jake snapped me out of my thoughts.

Jacob~ Is it about me?

I giggled.

Cj~ Actually...

We both laughed.

Jacob~ I mean who could blame you? Have you seen me?

Cj~ Yes I see your fine ass.

My eyes grew big when I said that.

Cj~ I mean...

This is a new thing for me. I began to blush like crazy.

Jacob~ Aw. Come outside Cj.

I frowned my eyebrows as he ended the FaceTime. I got up and walked downstairs and opened my house door. I saw Jacob sitting on my porch. He stood up and embraced me into a hug. I hugged him back. He held my face looking me in the eyes.

Jacob~ Cj, you know I like you, and I know you like me. You're beautiful, wise, and smart and I want you to be my girl. Will you make me happy and be my other half baby girl?

I nearly melted in his arms. AHHHHHHH!! Screaming inside. I quickly nodded while blushing like crazy.

Cj~ Yes! Yes I'll be your girl.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. 2 minutes went by and we stopped.

Cj~ Wait, what are you doing over here.

Jacob~ To ask you to be my girl?

Slow moment.

Cj~ Oh! Well...

Jacob~ I'll see you tomorrow my princessa. Sleep tight.

He kissed the top of my forehead.

Jacob~ And dream about me.

He winked before walking down to his car. I shut the door and locked it squealing. Alyessa walked down and looked at me funny.

Alyessa~ What's wrong with you?

I looked at her and hugged her spinning her around.

Cj~ MAMA GOT A DADA!

I told her before dancing up the stairs to my room.

Alyessa~ WEIRDO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you guys like it? Remember to comment and vote.