~Fourteen~

Cj POV

Brian~ Cj, wake up.

Brian shouted then exited from my room. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed getting ready for school. After my 10 minute shower, I put on some adidas joggers and a plain black V neck shirt. I put on my all white Nikes and put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my back pack and phone from the charger and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I saw Alyessa eating toast.

Cj~ Hey, when did you get back?

Alyessa~ Last night, around 1.

Cj~ Oh.

I smiled and grabbed some toast. I noticed Alyessa kept glancing at her phone.

Cj~ Okay, why do you keep looking at your phone.

Alyessa rolled her eyes.

Alyessa~ This girl named Kianna also known as Christians hoe is starting stuff on Twitter about me.

She rolled her eyes. I frowned. Christian has a girlfriend? I thought him and Alyessa was perfect for each other. I hence the jealousy on Alyessa's face. Poor baby.

Cj~ Lemme know if I needa beat a freshmans ass. This why you needa come to school at Kenndy.

Alyessa~ So my big sister can take action in all of my battles? No thanks.

I rolled my eyes. Her little stubborn ass.

Cj~ Whatever.

I grabbed my keys and got into my Camero. I sped off to school. I parked in my usual parking spot and got out my car just as Brandon got out of an all black BMW.

He smirked at me and walked my way.

Brandon~ Babygirl riding dirty?

I returned the smirk.

Cj~ I can say the same for you. A BMW? What are you? A drug dealer?

We both laughed as we walked together into school.

Brandon~ So, you still on for that date right?

I smiled.

Cj~ Of course. Who wouldn't let the finest boy take them on a date.

Brandon licked his lips. He began talking but my attention was interrupted as I saw Jacob and Lucynda walking together, hand in hand. Laughing. My mood completely dropped.

Brandon~ Earth to Cj.

He waved his hands in my face.

Brandon~ You okay?

I nodded and put on a fake smile. Lowkey wanting to kill a bitch.

Cj~ Yeah I'm fine.

Just then, Ray, Roc, Prod, and Diggy came running down the hall yelling my name.

Prod~ There she go!

They came running up to me. They then noticed Brandon and their moods took a drastic turn.