~Six~

Cj POV

We all chilled out at Jacob house since he claimed his people was on vacation.

Ray- So what's this about you getting into a fight with Niyah, Tayla, Shonna and Justice?

Ray asked addressing Sierra.

Cj- Yeah, what happened?

I asked as everyone's attention turned to Sierra.

Sierra- Oh so that's their name? I'm not even sure what I did. They just came up to me and was like 'so you the new bitch?' Then from that they started talking about my clothes my weave, which is not weave by the way.

The boys laughed and I smiled.

Sierra- They just had me fucked up.

I glanced at Ray as he licked his lips and smiled starring at Sierra. A part of me felt...weird. I just shook off the feeling and continued in the conversation.

Cj- You know why they doing that right?

Sierra- Duhh cause I'm pretty.

Everyone laughed.

Ray- You're beautiful asf.

I looked at Ray and the feeling was back. He never called me beautiful. Was I really thinking that? My thoughts got cut off as Roc's phone rung.

Roc- Hello?.....yeah.....really ma?....he's an idiot...okay....I'm on my way....k,bye.

Prod- What's wrong?

Roc- My moms boyfriends in the hospital so I gotta meet her there.

Diggy- What about Christian?

Roc- He's over a friend house. Yo lets go Prodigy.

With that Roc and Prodigy left.

Diggy- I think I should leave too it's getting late.

Then Diggy left. It was quiet for a minute.

Sierra- I gotta pee.

We all turned to her as she got up.

Cj- I---

Ray- I'll show you there.

Ray said quickly standing up and showing her the way. I frowned at him. Wow.

Jacob- Jealous much?

I looked at Jacob and shook my head.

Cj- Jealous?

Jacob- Cause if you are, you shouldn't. I mean, you're beautiful. Any guy would love to be with you. You know that right?

I smiled and tucked my hair around my ear.

Cj- Aw. That was kinda almost cute.

He laughed and playfully pushed me.

Jacob- Girl what you talking about? That was cute.

I laughed and it was quiet.

Cj- You know, I'm sorry for the way I treated you when you first came. I was being way too selfish.

He turned to me.

Jacob- You good. I should of never been annoying.

We agreed and continued to sit in silence. I caught Jacob glancing at me occasionally but all I did was smile. He's cute. Might just take a dab. I checked the time on my phone.10:13.Damn, Sierra and Ray taking forever and a day. What they doing?

I rolled my eyes just thinking about what they would be doing. I gotta go. Alyessa home alone right now doing god knows what. Probably up with that nigga she almost got beat up over.

I grabbed my purse and got up.

Cj- I gotta go Jake. Text me.

I said smiling and leaving. I walked down stairs to see the two of them making out on the couch. I mentally gagged and opened the door.

Cj- LETS GO SIERRA!

I waited what felt like a million years before Sierra got in the car. I went on my way home.

Sierra- I think I like Ray.

I chuckled.

Cj- I can see that.

Sierra- He's really nice and cute and have good kissing skills.

I smiled and shook my head. How would I know?

Sierra- What were you and Jacob talking about?

Cj- How y'all was taking forever.

We laughed as I pulled up to the house. We walked in and it was quiet.

Cj- ALYESSA?!

There was no answer. Me and Sierra walked up the stairs quietly.

Sierra- What if she's being murdered.

Si whispered to me.

Cj- Shut up Sierra.

We approached Alyessa room and opened the door to see her and Christian playing Halo together.

Sierra- Aww Pc. Relationship goals.

Alyessa frowned.

Alyessa- I don't go out with him.

I looked at Christian to see him turn a deep shade of red. Christian was Roc little brother. He was a lil cutie and looked like a player. He looked like a lil thottie.

Cj- Damn Alyessa just friend zoned that boy.

Christian- Okay guys please don't start.

We all laughed. I walked out and started to get ready for bed.