3

When I woke up, Dean's arm was wrapped tightly around me. Dean's breathing was steady, telling me he was asleep. He jerked mindlessly and his breathing sped up rapidly. I could hear his heart pound through his chest and I knew he was having a nightmare. He whispered my name over and over again and his eyes were shut tightly, as if he were in pain.

"Dean?" I shook him awake and his eyes snapped open, fear clouding them. I stared at him directly in the eyes, concerned until he realized it was me. He frantically began to catch his breath, sitting up. I sat up next to him, cross-legged. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head softly.

"Dean...are you okay?" I asked tentatively. I wasn't sure if I was going to get a truthful answer or even if it was my business. He nodded, his hand running up and down my arm," I'm fine. Did you sleep okay?" He immediately changed the subject. I dropped it and smiled shyly," Yeah..." I replied. He smiled at me and looked like he wanted to say something more, until we were interrupted by Sam," Deeeean?" The smell of burning food accompanied his voice.

"Well, let's go before your uncle burns the bunker down." He groaned, getting out of bed. I followed suit, giggling. He opened the door and we followed a trail of black smoke to find Sam wearing oven mitts and holding open the trash can with his foot, carrying some rancid smelling food. Dean and I laughed as Sam threw away the food, then attempted to wave away the smoke.

Dean was shirtless, wearing his boxers that where hanging dangerously low on his waist. Sam was wearing a sleeveless gray Dri-Fit t-shirt and black shorts. Dean had muscles engraved in his chest, as though he were a sculpted god. His arms were kind of skinny, compared to Sam's, but you could clearly see that both men, although young, were very muscular and well built.

Dean stretched his arms before turning around and walking back to his room.

I walked back to my room and closed the door. I stared at the wet clothes that hung on the chair in the corner, then to the bag from the store. Sighing and knowing that neither Sam nor Dean would let me wear wet clothing, I pulled the clothes from the bag and lay them on my bed. I finally noticed that the black shirt I had picked up mindlessly read," Broken and Uneven" in letters that resembled broken glass. I laughed a little Well, it's not wrong. I slipped off the ACDC shirt that Dean had given me last night and put on the new shirt. It felt stiff and I tried moving my arms to stretch it out but to no avail. Giving up, I slipped on the dark jeans that fit snugly against my legs. Unfortunately, the jeans fit against my thighs.

I hated my body. I was this weird lump; an awkward cross between skinny and fat. I never wanted to wear skinny jeans or tight pants because I didn't want anybody to pay attention to my thighs. That was just how I felt about myself.

I stayed barefoot and walked into the library. Sam was dressed in a blue plaid button down shirt and scrolling on his MacBook, with a stern expression. Dean was sifting through folders, wearing an army green t-shirt and a blue over shirt. I walked in slowly, fiddling with my hands," Hey, guys." I said tentatively. Both guys looked up, expressions relaxing into smiles," Hey, Andie." Sam said. Dean smiled warmly," Hey, kiddo."

I sat down in a chair across from Sam and next to Dean. We were silent for a moment until a deep voice (these people and deep voices) came from behind Sam.

The man who was standing behind Sam had black, wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a tan trench coat, where part of the sleeves covered his arms. Underneath the coat, I saw a black suit jacket, a white dress shirt and a blue tie, the color matching his eyes.

"Hello, Sam." The man said looking down at Sam (I bet that was a first) and then his blue eyes trailed across the table to Dean, looking at him with a love in his eyes," Hello, Dean."