6

I woke up, to an empty bed and hushed voices in the hallway. I could hear Dean's deep voice laced with worry, and Castiel's deeper, calming one.

"Cas, I can't lose her, or you. You can't just tell me something like that, then leave with my daughter."

"Dean-"

"No, I won't let you take her, Cas. Tell Heaven that they can take that prophesy or whatever and shove it up their-"

"Dean! She is to save us all. The fate of heaven and hell resides with her and her powers."

"No, Cas. I'm sorry."

There was a whoosh of wings and I knew that it signaled that the angel was gone. I opened the door to the hallway and Dean stiffened when he saw me. I found that Sam was there as well. Dean looked like he was about to cry. Sam looked exhausted, and so did Dean. Dean's hair as too short to be sticking up, but Sam's was ruffled at the bottom.

"Dad?" I asked. He said nothing, but sighed and pulled me close. I hugged him back, still bewildered, "Dad, what's going on? What prophesy?" I asked. Sam simply rubbed my shoulder as Dean knelt down to my level, "I'm so sorry, Andie."

Dean's vague words angered, "Why are you sorry?" I demanded to know, "What's going on, Sam?!" I asked the younger Winchester.

"Cas came last night, after you went to bed. He said he couldn't find you all weekend; that he couldn't see your soul. When we showed him that you were in bed, he said he still couldn't see it. He said that you had angel grace in you." Sam said sorrowfully.

"What does that mean?" I asked more calm, as Dean put his fist in the wall.

"It means you're a fallen angel."

Dean was utterly pissed now, punching holes in the drywall, one after another. His fists became red with blood as the splintered wall occasionally pierced his skin.

"Dean!" Sam yelled, grabbing his elder brother by the shoulders and pushing him against the closed door next to the hole he had punched, "Dean, stop. You're gonna hurt someone." He yelled as Dean pushed against his stronger baby brother. Dean's breathing was shallow as he stormed off in the direction of the garage.

Sam remained where he stood as  we both heard the garage door slam closed.

"Sam, no. I'm not an angel. I'm not important to heaven or hell or anyone here on earth. I'm just...Andie..." I said, my voice cracking with emotion before trailing off. Sam hugged me and I pushed him away," No, I'm tired of people hugging me and trying to make me feel better. I want answers." I said. I walked briskly into the library and turned to the sky, "Castiel, get down here!" No answer.

"Castiel, goddammit, I need answers right now!"

There was a whoosh of wings, "Hello, Andrea."

I whirled around and saw Cas standing there. He looked at me up and down, studying my physical features. I walked over and pressed Castiel into a chair. He looked at me in surprise, "Alright, Castiel, I need answers. Who's grace do I have in me?" I demanded to know.

Castiel shook his head, "I don't know." He protested.

"How do I get it out of me?" I yelled. Castiel shot Sam a look. Sam was confused, the his eyes widened in realization," No, Cas. Dean would never let you. Neither would I." Sam said quickly.

I looked at Castiel and Sam shadily," What?"

"You wouldn't like it..."

"Tell me!"

"It involves a needle. A big-ass needle."

A lump grew in my throat as I thought about my biggest fear. I swallowed it and nodded, "Do it." I said, my voice wavering only slightly. "Andie-" Sam started to protest.

"Do it!" I exclaimed, my voice more powerful than I had planned," Before I change my mind." I said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I shakily leaned back in the dentist-like chair. I held the arms of a chair in a death grip as the smell of cleanliness and bleach filled the room.

There was movement behind me, along with deep voiced whispers. I closed my eyes and tried to dream of a time when nothing really mattered.

Out of student loans and tree house homes, we all would take the latter

 I sang the words of a newer TOP song in my head. I imagined the video and song in my head, while I tried to forget the pain I was to face.

Sam's hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my daydream. His brown eyes pleaded with me not to do this, "Andie, don't..."

I didn't respond as I felt a single tear drip down my face. Sam nodded once, then stood and walked out.

Fear washed over me as Cas stood next to me with the needle in his hand. It was empty, but the needle was thick and, at least, 6 inches long. Castiel leaned me back, placing his hand softly on my forehead to keep me down.

He looked at me grimly as he poised the needle just below my ear. I felt the needle go in and I whimpered. Cas moved his hand from my forehead to my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb softly. The needle went in even deeper and I could feel it moving under my skin.

Cas muttered something in an ancient language under his breath, "Ol alziazor elasa (A/N: This roughly translates to I love you in Enochian (source: sinleb.com Enochian Translator)

He began to pull on the plunger of the needle and there was a flash before my eyes.

When the light settled, I was in my crib, a vile liquid being forced down my throat.

Another flash of light and I was back in the bunker. White hot pain laced through my body as he kept pulling on the plunger.

I braced my feet against the rubber-like chair and pressed myself against the back of the chair.

Cas stopped pulling on the plunger, "Andie, I'm going to stop." He said forcefully.  I whimpered in pain as hot tears spilled from my eyes, "Get all of the grace out." I commanded, although it was not as effective, because I sobbed the whole time.

"Andie, there isn't any grace coming out, only your blood! If I go for any longer, I'll kill you and I'm not doing that!" Cas yelled.

Castiel put his hand back on my cheek soothingly and I felt blood begin to pour from my nose as he pulled out the needle. I whimpered again in pain and sighed with relief when the pressure of the needle was removed.Castiel grabbed a few cloths from the table next to the chair and cleaned the puncture. Then he pinched my nose with the cloth. He leaned my head forward to stop the bleeding and told me to breathe through my mouth. I sat like this for a moment until the bleeding stopped. Cas cleaned the dried blood around my nose and threw the cloth away.

I remained on the edge of the chair until Cas pulled me close, "I can't lose you, Andie. I just can't."

I hugged him back and I heard him repeat the ancient language:

Ol aziazor elasa