12

I hid in an alley. Dean would find me and I wasn't going to stop him. I had my location services on my phone and he knew how to find out where I was.

I was hit with the blinding light of the Impala's headlights, while both brothers darted out of the car and into the alley. Dean pushed my hair out of the way and pressed his hand to my cheek while Sam checked me over, examining my bruises and cuts.

"Andie, can you hear me?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Sam looked at Dean, "We have to get her to the bunker." He said urgently. Dean nodded and picked me up, gently. Sam slid into the driver's seat while Dean sat in the passenger seat. He sat me in his lap, leaning my head against his shoulder. His strong arms wrapped around me, comforting and protecting me.

Sam drove at the speed of light to the bunker. I was losing consciousness when I saw Dean get down on his knees, "Please, Cas. You're our only hope."

I woke (yet again) in Dean's bed. Castiel was watching me from the doorway. I shielded my eyes from the bright light that surrounded him, "Cas?" I asked.

"Tell Dean I'm sorry."

With those words, he disappeared, along with the light. I sat up and looked around.

Dean came rushing in. He looked at me, "Oh my god." He exclaimed, pulling me into a short hug. "Where's Cas?" he asked, his hands on my shoulders.

"I-I-I don't know."

"Son of a bitch." Dean cursed, pulling his duffel bag from the closet.

"Sam!" He yelled. In a flash of plaid, Sam was at the door, "He left." Dean commanded, "Get a bag, we leave in five minutes."

"Dean, what's going on?" I asked, concerned, as Sam nodded and ran off.

He began pulling clothes (for me and him) from a drawer and stuffing them in the bag, "There's an angel who's after you. If Cas stayed with us, we would be protected, but he left. That means we don't have any sort of protection."

"But...where are we going?" I asked. I was dazed, confused and helpless.

"Anywhere." Dean said. He grabbed his jacket and slipped it on me, "Here, its cold."

I pushed it away, "No, you need it."

"Andie, we don't have time for this!" He yelled. I stiffened and let him slip the oversized coat on me.

I pulled some boots on, with no socks, and followed Dean to the garage, where Sam was loading bags and weapons into the car.

Dean handed Sam our bag, who, in turn, loaded it into the car.

"Gabriel said he would follow us and tell us when we can stop for the night. As for right now, we have a few hours to drive."

Dean nodded, "Okay. Is the sigil on the top of the car?" Sam nodded, "I drew it while Andie was still out."

"Dean, I'm not leaving."

Sam scooped my up and put me in the backseat, then proceeded to pull the seatbelt around me. "Yes, you are. We all are."

The sound of wings flapping made Sam and Dean grab their angel blades and whip around.

"I thought you might need me." Cas said.

Dean grinned, "Hey, buddy." He walked forward and wrapped Cas in a "bro-hug". "Of course we need you man, hop in the car." Cas obeyed, taking a seat next to me.

We sat in the car alone for a bit before I broke the silence, "Cas, what are you sorry for? Why did I have to tell Dean?"

Cas looked down sheepishly, "I'm sorry for this." He took two fingers and pressed them to my forehead. In a flash of light, I was blinded and regained my sight in a white room.

Not again...

"Zadkiel, there are such things as cell phones." I called when I caught sight of him standing on a balcony with his back to me. There was a sickening sound of blood splattering and he fell to the ground. A woman wiped the blood off a knife on a (go figure) white handkerchief.

"Thank you, Castiel. You are dismissed."

"No." Castiel replied defiantly, "I'll stay with the girl, Assyria."

"Very well."

I have returned :)

-Luke