8

"Dean, I want to go save Castiel." I yelled as he packed a shotgun into a duffel bag.

"You're not going; You're staying with Bobby." Dean replied calmly.

"Dad!"

Dean turned on me, his voice stern, "Do not raise your voice at me, Andie. This is for your safety." He said, adding more seemingly random items to the worn duffel bag.

Utterly pissed, I turned on my heel and stormed out to the impala, climbing in the backseat.

It was a long drive to Sioux Falls, most of which I slept through.

I finally woke about 30 minutes outside of town. Sam was knocked out with his laptop still open (I'm 90% sure that Sam's hair produces its own wifi signal) while Dean was focused on the road, which was slick with rain.

He glanced back at me in the rear view mirror, "You okay?" He asked, his gruff voice laced with concern.

I nodded, staring out the window. He shook his head, "Dammit, Andie, I'm sorry. I don't want you to get hurt. I love you too much."

I looked him in the eyes through the mirror, " I know."

***

We pulled up to an old house. old. You could practically smell the asbestos as the lead paint peeled off. Dean pulled the Impala around back to an automobile graveyard. Old, rusting cars sat, collecting dust. Not only that, there were tires, gears, belts, engines and other such novelties.

As Andie followed her father and her grumpy uncle, she noticed hubcaps and began naming their owners:

Mustang, Ford, Chevy..

This guy loves cars.

Intrigued as the boys knocked on the door, I tried to imagine Bobby. He was probably like Dean, only more caring (at least that's what I thought).

However, a very different sight met my eyes. The man wore a blue and white tattered cap. He had kind eyes, but they were hardened by the world. They reminded me of Sam and Dean's eyes. He had a redish-brown beard and held a silver pistol in his hand.

"Boy, didn't I tell you not to use this damn entrance?!" He exclaimed, moving so the boys could edge inside. I was amused when Sam ducked under the doorway to get into the house.

He caught sight of me and surprise wouldn't even begin to describe his emotion, "Dean, I know what you said but..."

He squinted at me, "What's your favorite food?" He asked suspiciously.

I looked at Dean, who was just as confused as I was, "Um...bacon cheeseburger, preferably."

"Favorite band?"

"AC/DC or Metallica, if you want a more recent band."

Bobby was almost breathless as I sat awkwardly on the couch. The room had piles of books that seemed to reach from floor to ceiling. I squeezed my body together so I didn't take up anymore room than I had to.

"Her eyes, Dean..." He breathed.

"Yeah.."

 I was beginning to feel extremely awkward with everyone staring at me until Sam spoke up," Andie, this is Bobby. When our dad ditched us, he watched us. He's like a father to us." He then turned to Bobby, "Bobby, this is my niece, Andie."

Bobby grinned at me, "Pleasure." He said bluntly.

He gave Sam and Dean a pointed look, "Can I speak with you two?"

The boys and Bobby disappeared into the kitchen, where their conversation was muffled.

Suddenly, there was the whoosh of wings and two men stood before me in suits.

"You need to come with us. Now."

With that, a black sack was shoved over my head and I was knocked unconscious.