9

Dean's POV

"Cas?" I called as I rounded the long, dark hallway. I crept down the hallway and came upon a corridor with at least 50 rooms. I sighed in frustration, and I heard Sam do the same.

We were in an old mansion in Wisconsin and that's where we thought they were keeping Cas. At least, that's what Gabriel told us.

Sam and I had split up about ten minutes ago. EMF readers in our pockets, guns in our hands and blades in our jackets, we were ready for anything.

Light poured from a partially open doorway and I approached it slowly. A pained voice came from it and I kicked it open in one swift movement.

Holding my gun in front of me, I made sure there was nobody else in there. Cas sat in a pool of his own blood.

We were too late.

I was too late.

I fell to my knees," Cas!" I yelled, shaking him. "Cas, buddy, you gotta come back to me!"

With a snap, he vanished into dust through my hands. A cynical laugh came from behind me. I grabbed my gun and stood up to find Gabriel, laughing and standing in the doorway.

"You Winchesters are so easy to fool. Honestly, Dean, you really should shape up."

I shook my head," You aren't Gabriel..."

"Ahh...no. No I'm not." It said.

I raised my gun higher, "Then, who are you?" I asked accusingly.

He grinned," I'm your worst nightmare."He said before disappearing into the darkness and leaving me with empty chains.

I dashed downstairs to go find Sam. Dashing in the direction that "Gabriel" and Sam went, I yelled his name loudly.

I ended up in a room with Sam, glowing blue with Angel Grace.

His voice was monotone as he stated simply, "Target AW has been retrieved. Andrea Winchester is now property of heaven."

Sorry I wrote literally all of this on my phone lol BAE JUST TEXTED ME GUYS