chapter 1

Nico's POV

I was walking through the woods and I saw a girl laying on the ground looking at the stars. Yes it was the middle of the night. I was looking for a way to sneak up on her when all of a sudden I stepped on a twig. I tried to jump behind a tree but she was to fast. She turned over and took out a kitchen knife from her belt. She crouched and looked in my direction. A look of surprise came across her face, then it hardened into a snarl. She started hissing at me. I couldn't help but smile, that seemed to make her angry. She dashed at me and knocked me over. I went limp and she faltered, then I surged upward and pinned her to the ground. But she yanked one of her arms free and stuck her knife under my chin.
"I will kill you. I'm not bluffing."
" I believe you."
I got of of her and gave her my hand, but she swatted it away. She Crouched there watching me warily,holding her knife in stabbing position.
"I'm not gonna hurt you."
"What's your full name, and what were you doin' in this particular part of the woods?"
I smiled " nothing gets past you does it?"
"Yeah especially when a creepy boy attacks me in the middle of the night in the woods. Full name or you get it."
"Nico di Angelo, and I was looking for food and a place to sleep."
"You promise not to kill, reap or maim me?"
"Never even thought about that, and yes."
"Then follow me."

Hi guys! Just wanted to know what you think this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it! Comment, like or just read! This will be a fairly short story. And here is a little fun fact:
I dreamed this in my sleep! I would like to dedicate this story to my best friend Lizzie who was my PJO/HOO Mentor. Peace out! :-P
-- Sea