chapter 11

8 month's later...

Lizzies POV

Turtle gave birth to 5 kittens, which was a good amount for cats. We named them after Gacy,Leo,me,Nico and Tris.
2 months ago we welcomed a new recruit. His name was Eric, he was 13. He had strawberry blond hair, Brown eyes, and orange freckles sprinkled over his nose and on his cheeks.
He had finished his training in one month,he also was the fastest and quietest runner. And, much to my disbelief, the best aim in archery.
He could shoot an arrow at a deer with perfect aim while he was jumping to another tree.
October 30, 3:30 p.m....
My contractions started when I was helping Eric skin a deer.
I looked like I had stuffed a medicine ball under my shirt, I was so fat.
"Oi!"
The little bastard was punching me in the gut... literally.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes." I was straining for some weird reason.
"No your not. Come on. Grab onto my shoulders." He hoisted me up and started running towards the river. I heard a popping noise and then wet crap was sliding down poor Eric's back.
"Umm sorry. Uhh didn't mean that. Would have held it in if I could."
He scrunched up his nose
"Its fine. Now you have a story to tell. 'My water broke on Eric's back! It slid down his pants and tickled his ass! '"
Another contraction and I had an urge to push. I grunted a little, Eric noticed and headed another direction.
"The river is that way!"
"Your contractions are coming too fast. You'll have to give birth in the Hool. If I tried to run you to the river half he baby would be out already."
He ran me to the Hool and set me down. Another contraction and I took off my shorts and undies. I didn't want my baby to be born into them. He grabbed my phone and called Leo.
"Hello...it's Lizzie... baby's coming... t-shirt,blanket, water,and um, old rags and towels, anything to make her and the baby comfy...Hool...bye."
He walked over and kneeled down.
"Permission to look at what's going on down there?"
My stomach rippled downward as another contraction hit me.
"Yes. As long as your not a perv about it."
He walked over and told me to spread my legs as far as I could apart. He took a glance and walked back to my head.
" the top of the head is sticking out,but just barely. At least twenty minutes until it's born, at the most an hour and a half."
Leo showed up with Nico, they were both loaded down with blankets,towels and rags. Nico wrapped a cloth around his head, so he could only look strate ahead. He laid his hand on my stomach, and grunted.
"Baby is healthy and strong, which is a pro and a con. The pro is that it's healthy,of course. And the con is that it is strong, cause it's gonna beat you up in the delivery."
"Gee thanks for the encouragement."
Another contraction, Leo laid a blanket over me but Eric folded up the end so it only went down to the middle of my thy.
Leo saw Eric observing what was going on down there and stomped over. He picked him up by the shirt coller
"Eyes off my girlfriend, perv."
"Don't manhandle me. I know what I'm doing, plus I got her permission."
He set him down
"Leo, I did. He seems to know what he's doing. I --"
I screamed. the contractions had gotten ten times more painful. Leo ran over to me and gave me a cuddle, then kissed my forehead.
"Your alright. The baby is just wanting to come out."
I clenched my teeth. I was in too much pain to make a smart remark.
"Yeahhh... I think I'm gonna go now..."
Nico said. He took the cloth off and handed it to Eric. Then hurried outside, and jumped into the trees.
I screamed again, but it sounded more like a whimper.
Eric was piling up towels around me, then he hurried back down to the end of my body.
"Alright I need you to push, gently at first but slowly harder. Now!"
I pushed.
"Good. Relax as much as you can. Take deep breaths."
His nose was scrunched up as if he was seeing something disgusting, which of course, he was.
I squeezed Leo's hand and looked up at him. He was staring into nowhere,
His eyes unfocused. A contraction his me and I screamed through clenched teeth. He snapped back to reality,and kissed me on the forehead again.
He got up and took a glance at what was going on, then crouched down next to me again.
"Your doing fine, it's out to its nose now. Your doing fine."