chapter 13

Tris's POV

"Thanks Eric for babysitting! We'll see you later!" I said
Nico, Leo, Lizzie, and myself were meeting my parents at their house. We were going to the mall. I was wearing a skin tight black shirt with side-straps, I had it tucked in to my skin tight leather pants, my black leather belt with silver buckle that is fastened around my stomach to show off my hips, red flats, and cherry red lipstick, and just for good measure, my fake cigarette. Lizzie was dressed exactly like Leo: white cotton shirt, red suspenders, tool belt, and multi-pocket midshin pants.
Nico was wearing his black skinny jeans, black skull t-shirt, and dark brown aviators jacket.
We ran through the trees to their house. My mom drove us to the mall.
"You sure you guys don't need me in there?" She handed us each a hundred bucks.
"Yeah mom were fine. Pick us up at 4. See ya!"
"Bye!"
We walked into the mall and I was on high alert. So many adults.
"Oh my God! Cards against humanity! I gotta get it!" Lizzie said
We walked in a tight bunch to the shelf and she grabbed it. Leo took the box from her and read the front.
"Cards against humanity: a card game for horrible people. Sounds fun."
I laughed. Mabye being at the mall isn't so bad.
We bought it and went back to window shopping.
I leaned over to Lizzie.
"Lets go to the lingerie store."
"Kay."
"Boys we need something from a store in this direction. Come on."
We ran to the store and walked in.
I grabbed a black,red, and purple one and held it up to myself.
"Nico do you think this will fit?"
"Umm uhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummm *Drool* yeah why don't you go try it on."
"Sure, wipe your chin, nicks."
The joke was going great. People were giving us looks and I was giving them the ' I ain't actually doing it so shaddap'. I walked into the dressing room, waited a few minutes, then walked back out.
I passed him a note, he read It and put on his pouty face. I walked outside and waited with Leo and lizzie for Nico. He came out and turned the note around.
"Look what it says."

I
Is DoNe
WiFf BaBiEs
So
ShAdDaP
BiOcHeS!

We started laughing uncontrollably.
Nico put on the pouty face again.
Leo slung his arm around Nico's shoulders and wiped a tear from under his eye. Lizzie slung her arms around Leo's shoulders, and I slung mine around Nico's. With the clothes we were wearing and my fake cigarette, any smart person would think 'Call cops. Juvenile delinquents.'
We were laughing and stumbling around like drunks. We walked past a group of teens and I heard a few whistles. I grabbed the note, wrote to pass it on to the next group of teens you see,crumpled it up into a ball, and threw it at the group. It hit a guy in the chest. He unfolded it and started laughing like crazy. He gave me the thumbs up and showed it to his friends.
We went to food court and sat down
All of a sudden over the intercom I heard. "Since we have our own Sandy Olsen right here, next up Your The One That I Want. Come on up Sandy impersonator, and bring your friends!"
My eyes got big. "Guys come on. Its our big break!" I grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him to the middle of the food court, where some staff were pulling away the tables.
Leo ran to the center with Lizzie rideing on his back.
"My payment?" Leo said with a raised eyebrow. Lizzie was blushing "fine." She mumbled. She have him a kiss. There we're some catcalls from the crowd. The song started.

" [Me to Nico] Tell me about it, stud

[Nico] I got chills

Their multiplyin'

And I'm loosin' control

'Cause the power your supplyin'

It's electrifyin'!

[ Me to Nico ] you better shape up