chapter 2

Nico's POV

I tried to keep up with her but she was going pretty fast. And she was barefoot! We were running through the woods and I kept tripping over roots and clumps of moss. Hey, I may be the son of Hades but I can't see that we'll in the dark.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
Finnaly we gotto the edge of a small river, and she jumps in.
"Are you coming or not?" She asks me
I jump in after her
"Hold on to my ankle."
I grabbed her ankle and she ducked under the water and I did too. When I came up I was in a small under water cave that was carved into the underneath of the bank. The girl crawled out of the water and crawled through a small tunnel into a room. I looked to my left and saw a small room that had soap stacked against the wall and a pool that was full of water.there was a hole in the wall that had a grate covering it and water was flowing through into the pool. A curtan was hung above the pool. I figured that it was the bath tub and there was an opening at the bottom letting water out. I climbed out of the water and crawled into a little tunnel that sloped down. It was about 10 feet long and opened into a large room. I stood up and it was amazing. In one corner of the room was a flat screen TV on top of a crate. In the middle of the room was a pile of clothes with a dip in the middle, which I figured was her bed/dresser. in the other corner was a small box that was filled with old rags and moss. The girl was leaning over it and comforting whatever was inside.I walked over and looked inside. There was a enormously pregnant cat inside, she was drinking water and eating a mouse. And she looked pretty uncomfortable.
"Her name is Turtle and she is really pregnant."
"I noticed."
All of a sudden I heard a splash behind me and saw a wet cat walk in with a vole in its mouth. It dropped the vole as soon as it saw me and hissed. It walked over and stood in front of the box protectively and growled.
"Shh Otter this is Nico. He won't hurt Turtle."
She looked at me and said " This is Otter. He is the father of Turtle's kits,
And also her mate."
Otter walked over and checked me out, then grabbed his vole and gave it to Turtle. She purred and licked his forehead.
The girl grabbed the vole and gave it to Otter who looked at Turtle's half eaten mouse then cuddled up in a little pile of rags next to the box.
The girl plopped down on the pile of clothes and grabbed the remote,she turned on Teen MC and started to hum the song that was playing. Which was "Centuries".
"By the way, my name is Tris. Just Tris, no last name."
She took out her phone "look sad but bad." and took a picture of me
"Just in case."
She got up and walked over to the mini fridge.
When She leaned over I looked at her butt. Oops:-P.
She was bleeding.
I got a little panicky.
"Your butt is bleeding!!!"
At the time I knew nothing about girls,or their bodies,even if I was 14, so I thought she was bleeding from a wound not something else.....
"Aww,craps. I''ll be back soon. Gotta go loot my parents house. Any thing you want?"
I shook my head. she grabbed a key and a sack and started crawling through the tunnel.
I sat down on her nest bed thing and grabbed the remote. I found impractical jokers and clicked on it. I love that show, even though it's pretty dirty.

30 minutes later

Well I just found out why Tris was bleeding.I would be pretty mortified if some boy pointed that out.
I heard a splash and Tris came in.
She went over to a low part of the roof and undid a clip. There was a trapdoor it flung open and the sack fell in. She caught it and grabbed a new pair of shorts and underwear from the pile.then she climbed down the tunnel.