Chapter Eleven

Okay, I am trying to update as much as possible. So, I will start with this story since it is the one that hasn't been updated as much. Here we go, my lovely readers!

Chapter Eleven: Reconnaissance

Point of View: Third Person

"Do we even know who we are fighting?" Annabeth sounds bored.

"Yes and no." Percy answers, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

"What does that mean?" Jason asks.

"James, would you like to explain the obvious to the know it all immortals in the room?" Percy sighs and puts his head down on the table. 

Derek laughs along with James. "I'll do it." Derek chuckles. "Oceanus was at the head of the attack earlier. It seems to me that we will definitely be dealing with Titans in this war, whether Kronos has risen again or not."

"My question is, are there any spies among us?" Hannah speaks.

"That is a brilliant question, but there is no way of knowing lest we probe the minds of the over six hundred demigods." Percy says, making Hannah beam excitedly.

"Couldn't the gods do that?" Haley, the head counselor of the Iris cabin, wonders.

"Hera would be best, yes, however, I do not think people would jump at the chance of a goddess sifting through their whole entire life trying to find something. It would also give Hera an advantage over everyone, not the best position to be in as a demigod. No offense, Lady Hera." Percy tells Haley.

Hera laughs softly. "None taken. I still hold a small portion of your life as well as Jason's. You were particularly enraged at me most of all after the war."

"Indeed I was." Percy agrees.

"So, what do we do?" James asks.

"Child of Arachne," Percy calls the young boy's attention, causing the boy to walk over to Percy. "Your name is Evan, correct?"

"Yes," He hisses, smiling hugely. "It is. Thank you for being kind enough to remember." 

"It is the least I could do for you and all the children here. What whispers have you heard since before you turned human? Anything of importance?" Percy replies, sitting up and looking at Evan.

"Not much, but there are a few small details you may consider significant. Atlas has been released and is looking for Artemis once more. Kronos is still scattered as far as any of my brothers and sisters and I know. Also, the only demigods other than those who haven't ben found by stayrs yet are all here. We have no intel on any traitors of the gods other than possibly one or two minor gods depending if they have accepted the final offers. Whoever leads the war front is very powerful. Spiders do not like him all too well whoever he may be." Evan informs everyone in the room.

"And you didn't think to tell us before?!" Annabeth screeches.

"Quiet, child." Percy snaps at her and she settles down. Percy smiles gratefully at Evan who's lips are pursed. "Evan, I appreciate you spoke up at all around those who might still despise you. How do you know that our enemy's leader is a he? Can you describe him? His looks, his smell, his voice? Anything in even the smallest amount may help me point us in the right direction of whoever we may be facing. Where was he last you heard?"

Evan thinks about it and then sighs. "I myself was not really there and didn't get the full volume of it and my sister didn't wish to describe him at that moment in time."

"Will you ease get her for me?" Percy asks politely.

Evan nods and is back with a smaller girl, older but short for her age. "H-hi." She waves a little.