10. Time for an explanation

I kind of thought about being a total butt, and not updating today, because I'm a lazy human being, but you guys don't deserve that, so here you go. Sorry I'm still late.
--------------------------------------------

Werewolves are real.

I begin shaking from fear, and I try hard to stay as far away from wolf Jonah as possible.

Jonah's wolf eyes look sad, and he doesn't move from the door.

I fall on my bed, which is on the other end of the room. I'm freaking out, and I can hardly stand up due to the extreme shaking.

Jonah runs to me in his wolf form, and I try to cover myself, but Jonah's wolf, which is bigger than I am, jumps onto the bed.

He moves from beside me, into my lap, sticking his furry head into my neck, and licking me.

I don't make an effort to cover anything anymore. It would be pointless with Jonah on top of me.

"Jonah..." My voice quivers.
"Don't hurt me, okay?" I notice Jonah move his muzzle out of my neck, and look at me with wolf eyes. The staring makes me uncomfortable, and I look down.

He pushes my head back up, and licks the tip of my nose. It's a sweet gesture, but I'm still terrified that he could turn harmful at any moment.

"Jonah," I whisper as I breathe heavily.
"Please come back to me, okay? I need you to explain this." I look into his wolf's eyes, petting his fur cautiously. and soon enough, his eyes turn back to their lovely blue, and his body, once again, goes into disturbing positions, and then I see a human again.

I sigh in relief as I see him. He's not wearing clothes, and is completely naked, but it doesn't matter. I'd much rather see him naked compared to a wolf that could chomp off my face.

In his human form, he gets up from the ground, and everything is in view, and when I say everything, I mean everything.

I look away from him, and I hear him get clothes from his closet. I also hear the zipping of pants. The next time that I look at him, he is fully clothed.

He doesn't say a word, which bothers me. He's just turned into a dog right in front of me, and he doesn't have anything to say about it.

"Do you want to explain to me what that was?!" I scream at him, still shaking from watching him turn into a wolf.

Jonah begins talking, "Janelle, I didn't want you to see that, I was going to tell you-"

"You were going to tell me what? 'Hey I know I just met you, but I think you should know that i'm half dog' yeah, because that doesn't sound like you're a lunatic at all."

"Well to be fair, I'm a wolf, not a dog, sweetheart." I glare at him as he says this.

"I don't care. You've got a lot of explaining to do."

To this he says "You might want to sit down, sweetheart."
---------------------------------------------

Wow, that whole chapter was not only super short, but it was also horrible. I'm soooo sorry, I just wanted to update, because I said that I'd try to update sooner, and it still took longer to update than I thought it would. I'll try to make the next chapter better. :)