16. Surprise

Just gonna warn ya, they kind of eat each other's faces in this chapter. :P
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Someone is hitting me with a pillow.

I pull the covers over me in annoyance.
"5 more minutes" I groan, sleepily. I'm still being hit with a pillow, and after awhile, I try to kick the person through the covers.

"I will stab you." I mutter, still covering my face.

"Nom nom nom." I hear, before I feel a mouth on my head.
"Nom nom nom. Wake up or else I'll eat you."

I peek out of the covers for a moment, and I notice Jonah smiling. His arms are tight around me, and he rubs my cheek.
"Sweetheart, it's 11:30. You have to wake up now."

"But I'm comfy." I snuggle closer to him.
"I'm bored, I've been up since 7:30." He complains, and I sit up.

That's when I feel an ache between my legs, and I immediately remember the events of last night.

"Jonah..." I lay beside him once again.
"We didn't... we didn't use protection."

"I know we didn't. I refuse to use it with you. You're mine Janie." He mutters, pushing his head into my neck. I close my eyes and feel his hands play with my hair. God I love him more than anything, and maybe it's just a spur of the moment thing, but if I do get pregnant, I know it will be alright. Werewolves are so different compared to humans, and even though I'm a human myself, I feel like living among the werewolves is where I truly belong.

"So are you hurting? I don't want you hurting." Jonah says to me as he sits up and examines my face.

"A little... but nothing unbearable. I'm hungry."

Jonah nods in understanding and tells me he's going to make me some breakfast before he runs us a hot bath.

                ------------

We end up at the mall. Out of all the places we could've ended up, it's the mall. Jonah wasn't too keen on letting me out of the house at first, but after I begged him and told him I was fine, he eventually agreed.

"I love this shirt." I exclaim to Jonah. The shirt is black and red, and it is flannel. I don't have any money with me to buy it, though.

I begin to walk away from it before Jonah takes the flannel shirt and begins to walk with me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He simply stares at me.
"Oh I'm buying you this shirt."

I try to argue with him but he doesn't listen to any of it and eventually, the shirt is being rung up by the cashier.

Jonah and I thank her and tell her to have a good day. After that, we shop until we practically drop, going from bookstore to clothing store to Bath n Body works, and Jonah doesn't complain any of the time. When we're done, we walk back outside to the parking lot where Jonah's car is, and beside it is someone I prayed to never see again.

I stop breathing and feel Jonah tense. 

Beside of Jonah's car is my father, Leonardo Clarkson, with a knife in hand. The knife is what I assume he used to slash Jonah's tires with.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" What do we have here? Oh the answer is simple. Satan himself seems to have returned.