Chapter 8

New Chapter Small But Still A Chapter! Sorry, I've Been So Confused With The Chapters And Parts So I Just Decided To Leave Them Chapters And Not Split Them In Parts.

Anyways Here's Chapter 8! Enjoy!! ^•^

¤MICHELLE¤

I didn't even know what to think, let alone feel. James had drop me off a couple hours ago with a very awkward car ride. Well it was awkward on my part while he sat there with a huge goofy grin on his face, but I didn't know what to say. What is there to say when a guy that used to turn his back when I got jumped and embarrass me, kisses me. Without permission I may add. I mean I know I didn't push him away but I was too much in a panic state to think much. My thoughts were confetti.

When I came home, I came face to face with a very pissed off Daniel a.k.a foster dad. My keys and phone were confiscated, so now I'm walking half a mile to school tomorrow. Now, I have to wake up and leave even earlier.

But I couldn't help but think about that kiss. When he kissed me, I stood there, frozen, not knowing what the hell to do. When he backed away I saw hurt cross his features before he masked it. But why would he be hurt when I'm sure he did that just to tell everyone at school I was a slut. But I am. I kissed a guy I'm not even involved with.

I tried millions of times to call Micheal but he never answered, not even once. I even tried calling Aubrey, Marcus, and Lucas but yet again ignored. I needed to talk to someone about what happened. I didn't know what to think. Does he like me? Is he screwing with me? I didn't know. And I had no one to talk to about it. Not to mention I no longer had any friends to hang out with at school.

Now I'm officially a loner.

¤MICHEAL¤

Michelle had been calling me all night and I didn't know if I should answer or not. I mean, I didn't even know if she lied or if someone lied to Aubrey. I felt bad ignoring her but I was hurt. I was so confused, I didn't know who to believe. I didn't think Michelle would lie to me. But did I really know her? Some things she tells me just don't add up. Like when she had accidentally fell down the stairs a year ago, she wasn't even hurt. All she had was a bruise on her leg. I mean it wasn't a lot of stairs but I'm sure it hurt more than just one bruise and it was small. She just told me she didn't fall that hard but it looked pretty bad from where I was standing. And the next day the bruise was gone. She said it was small but even a small bruise takes a little while to heal. I don't know what's going on but I'm going to find out.

≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★≈★ ≈★≈★≈★

Hoped You Liked That Little Update!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!! ^•^

[^Kristiee18^]