The Beauty Underneath

SUMMARY:

After the death of her parents, Erin Maxwell leaves New York with her brother and aunt and goes to Chicago. She wants to start a new life and to forget everything from her past. When she moves in her new house with her aunt, she suddenly realizes that she can hear voices inside her room. But every time she turns around, no one’s there.

Yet one evening, when she’s alone in the house, she notices a secret passageway from downstairs. She takes the risk and goes inside. And there, she meets someone who wears a white velvet mask that covers his face and who composes music.

Call it a modern-day Phantom of the Opera, but this story will make you laugh and cry at the same time.

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

© Copyright – Lovella Mole 2013

The moral right of Lovella Mole to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

All the characters of this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

_____

So this is my new story... It's inspired by the Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast and Beastly. Hope you will like this story and will support it!!

Happy reading! :)