Who Does She Think She Is?

Chapter 20

Who Does She Think She Is?

                  As everyone stood together in the foyer, you couldn't help but lose yourself in this moment. Nothing logical came to mind as you  tried figuring out a logical explanation as to what was going on. Who did this broad think she was. After shuffling some things around on the coffee table in the living room, she stood to her feet and made her way towards everyone else. I guess the bitch had to make her presence known, you know? The closer she inched toward you, the hotter you grew. You skin crawled at the sight of this tramp. "I'm so excited that you're here," Rev said with this goofy but welcoming smile. He truly loved your family and was even happier to help them out. Seconds later, she awkwardly walked into the room like an outcast. *In your head* "Her dumb ass don't belong her no way." It seemed like all at once, everyone turned to look at her. Puzzled faces from your parents beamed at her, wondering who this young lady was. "Everyone everyone, this is Digg's stylist and friend," you chuckled at the 'f' word, "Her name is Camille." She waved and put on this fake smile. You saw right through her. Bitch. "Hi. How is everyone?" Your dad smiled, "Good good, even better now that we are here. Nice to meet you young lady." She walked over to extend her hand for a shake, but he pulled her in for a hug. "We give hugs around here sweetheart!" Fuck, not your mom too. Buying this fake act. UGH!!!! She hugged Perry, then made her way to Daniel. "Hey Sweetie, how are you?" "Good," she smiled, "Glad to see you." You squinted your eyes. You awaited for her to speak to you. She gave you this dry wave. "Nice to see you again [Yn]." You didn't say shit back. "You look beautiful as always," she leaned in to hug you, but you didn't hug her back. Her dirty hands against your skin made you want an instant shower. Despise wasn't even the word for this skank. Daniel made this look, like 'you better hug her ass back look' & 'I don't want no drama look', so you put your hand on her back for a second. Gave it two slow pats... That was MORE than enough. "Alright alright, how y'all doing!" Russy came from down the staircase, Miley following right behind. While Russy went around greeting everyone, Miley of course ran into Dan's arms. Camille looked over at you, "She loves her big brother huh girl? So cute." You gave a half smile. She sensed that you disliked her, and boy of boy did it give her so much satisfaction. It fueled her with more of an urge to keep being nice to you. Seems like someone had a master plan in the works, if you ask me. I'd keep an eye on her, well, If I were you... She looked over at your parents talking, "You have such nice parents. So loving. I bet you always hear how much you and your mom look like twins huh?" "Yep." "She's so beautiful." Miley made her way over to you, "Hi [Yn]!" "Hey pretty girl," you picked her up and kissed her cheeks over and over again. Camille just confirmed in her mind that it was in fact something about you, something that didn't like her. In her mind, she thought maybe you were in a bad mood and didn't feel up for it. But seeing how cheerful you were with Miley showed that it was working. Hmm... Daniel walked over and joined you in kissing Miley. It was like a cute little game; she tried dodging the kisses lol. "You can't escape this lovin' girl!" She laughed, trying to hide her face in your chest. Camille stood and watched in jealousy. Did she want what you had? Mm.. If only you knew the half of it. "OKAY OKAY EVERYONE, LETS GIVE THE [YLN]'S A CHANCE TO SETTLE IN, THEN EVERYONE COME DOWN FOR AN EARLY SUPER AND FAMILY DISCUSSION! BET?" Everyone clapped and shouted. Such an amazing vibe right now. Your parents headed upstairs. Everyone else went their separate ways for dinner. You, Camille and Dan were now on the couches in the living room. "So what you doin' here ma," he asked sitting next to you with his hand on your lap. *In you head* "Same shit I was wonderin'."  She sat across the couch and began speaking, "I just wanted  to visit your parents. They seem like really great folks to be around. I really enjoyed the first visit so I knew I had to come back again." Ouch! And yes, that was on purpose. And when the hell was this??? You tried to not pop off but this bitch made it so hard to keep it classy with her trashy ass. (I'm sorry y'all lol, I been watching too much reality TV) Haha. Anyway. Daniel hard a deep sigh come from you. Without even contemplating it, you stood up and headed for the kitchen. They continued talking, "I'm glad you like my parents," he ran his hands through his curls, "What were y'all discussing?" "I been doing through some personal things in life and just wanted to get some spiritual advice on things." Dan nodded with a concerned look on his face. Unlike you, he really did like Camille. But he also knew working with her could cause issues. Suddenly the Rev came back into the living room, "Hey there Miss Camille. You wanna finish up our talk and end things with a prayer?" "I'd love to." He excused her as she got up and they walked off together into this office. Dan watched as she walked away with his father. "That's real interesting," he said nodding. 

                     Daniel made his way into the kitchen, only to find you speaking with his mom. "My two favorite women," he kissed you both. "Awh Dig! Hey, why don't you two start dinner. You guys can do chicken, steaks or whatever you see in the fridge. I'm gonna join Camille and your father." She kissed you both and walked out. You rolled your eyes. Daniel chuckled and stepped over to you. "What's all that about?" "Nothing," you scanned the refrigerator, "Let's do some steak and baked potatoes, maybe some corn on the side too." He watched you take somethings out the fridge, then the pantry and seasoning cabinet. Dan got off the counter and got in your face, "What is it mama?" You shook your head, you tried speaking but no words came out. He licked his lips, then sighed. "Let's just start this dinner babe, I don't wanna have any arguments right now." The two of you spent a few moments in silence. You both washed your hands. He started seasoning the steak while you prepared the potatoes and corn. Your eyes went back and forth from the TV and him. "Babe?" "Yes ma?" "I don't trust her." "I know." "And why was she here with you?" He looked up at you, "While we met up to handle some business, I had to come stop out here. We were already together.  I didn't think it was a big deal." You rolled your eyes, "Why she here now? What's her stupid ass reason?" He flipped the steak over that he was currently  seasoning, while you got started on another, "She said she wanted some spiritual advice from my father. Lots been going on apparently." "And you bought that bullshit?" "Haha, babe chill," he pecked your lips, "Stop overthinking things. She probably finds me attractive, but its not like that. Trust me," he finished up his steak and moved around you to get to the sink, he was now behind you. You felt his breathe on your neck, giving you chills. "You're the only woman I have eyes for. Am I gonna have to punish you later?" "Stop," you turned your neck. "Hahaha." The door to Rev's office opened. Out came the three of them. Dan whispered in your ear, "Behave. We can talk about this later but for now..." "Okay okay." He kissed your neck, then checked the potatoes in the oven. You overheard them speaking, sounded like someone offered her to stay for dinner. "Oh no no, its fine. I'm sure you guys need just family time." "Are you sure, Perry is still here? And besides, maybe you need to be around positive energy." On that note, you stood at that counter in awe. Why? Like why? You tried so hard to be patient but... Ugh... It seemed like when one thing in life began to get better, then came another thing to deal with. 

End of Chapter 20; Who Does She Think She Is?

:)