Back At The Office II

Chapter 11

Back At The Office II

                     *Happy New Year LO♥ES!* Sorry for any typos! 

                Last night's studio session was amazing. Since you were so busy with your own, who knows when the last time you were at a studio with Daniel. The music they made together was always dope but the talk before is what really made the night. Jacob was always mad cool but last night, a true bond was set. Whenever he talked about Sam, the hurt in his eyes was almost unbearable to witness. You knew that everyone had their own problems but it reassured you that you weren't alone. Jacob, along with his two cousins you met last night, Lance and Nathan, were all devastated by Sam's choices. Even though you weren't in the mood to discuss what happened because it would resurrect those feelings from that day, you couldn't just skip over that. After all, that was his cousin... You explained the whole visit and what went down; a complete detailed description. The three of them were jaw-dropped. Even Daniel, who heard the story already, couldn't sit still while you told them. Jacob felt anger but most importantly embarassment because of his cousin's actions. "You guys she's just... she's making a bad name for herself out here in these streets. And best believe, she's making our people out to look bad as well. What she doesn't realize is that her actions are a not only a reflection of herself but also of our family." Poor Jay. Although the night started off like that, the vibe changed once the music started. It was as though it took them all away. You sat on the couch that night and watched as the four of them created art. I mean, you always experienced excitement whenever you watched Daniel perform on stage or in the booth but tonights project was moving, it was spiritual. The music had this calming effect on you that I can't even describe lol... You understood more and more why Daniel and Jacobs music was their passion; you could feel it it inside whenever they performed. It was crazy. After the studio session you, Dan and Jay peacefully parted ways. Jacob was such a sweetheart. He invited you and Daniel to his house party in Atlanta about 2 weeks from now. It wasn't his birthday, just a reason to get together. He wanted everyone there, including Monique. You squinted your eyes whenever he said that lol. It was something to look forward to. Now the two of you were in the car and headed home. The time was 2:12 a.m. He talked dirty the whole ride home, wondered what awaited in the bedroom tonight. 

                "I really enjoyed that." "Me too [Yn] *kisses your forehead, then neck*." He had his arms wrapped around your waist facing you, while backing you up to the bed. He was so close to your face, why not lean in for a kiss? But classic Daniel, he rejects you. "Why is it that you can kiss me but I can't kiss you?" "Because...  I like teasing." You rolled your eyes, "Well, let's see who does the teasing tonight." You dogded all his pecks. "Gimme a damn kiss!" "No!!!" He picked you up by the legs and flopped you on your back against the mattress. You liked it whenever he'd get aggressive... Such a turn on. "HAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE SUCH A RAPPIST!" "Never been reported as one though," he said biting his lip, "Not one complaint," he unbuttoned your shirt. You exhaled as he started sucking your neck. The time was now 2:45... His scent was so strong. "Babe..." "Yes..." He sat up and looked you in your eyes, "What's wrong?" "I love you Daniel." Once worried eyes suddenly relaxed in relief. "I love you too baby. More than I'll ever come to realize. You make me so hap..." You shut him up with a kiss. He smiled, then got into it too. You kissed while undressing one another until you were both bare. The touch of his skin against yours always gave you chills. It was never a dull moment in the bedroom with him. Now you laid on top of him, staring into his brown eyes. They seemed to hypnotize you, every single time lol. His fingers found their way into you, aha, as always. The other hand pulled your face into his as he kissed you. You could hardly kiss him because of your moans. "You cuming already?" "Haha, maybe," you hid your face in his chest. Sex with him wasn't how it was depicted in porn. Instead of gettting right to it, you spent a lot of time doing foreplay and talking. Not rushed at all.  It more than just cumming with him. "Stop hiding that pretty face from me [Yn]." Slowly, you lifted your head, still blushing! He smiled, while gazing into your eyes. He stroked your face, softly. In the beginning in the relationship, you noticed that he'd do this. Just look it at you. At first, you could barely look into his eyes. Sometimes, it was even a bit awkward because you'd bust out laughing from being nervous. But now, you understood why. He just loved savoring in your beauty. Daniel loved him some [Yn]!" Now he was running his fingers through your hair, "I'm super proud of you. I know its been a lot going on but you always seem to bounce back." "Hard not to succeed with such an amazing boyfriend by my side." He side smiled. Daniel said nothing, just pulled your face into his chest. He rubbed your back before holding you tightly. "I'm never letting you go [Yn]. Never."