Another Day at Parsons

Chapter 25

Another Day at Parsons

                             You opened your mouth as Daniel placed a folk full inside. A giggle came about once you noticed his attempt to be sexy. Obviously he was a very attractive man but anytime he forced the sexiness, it looked goofy. His sexiest moments were the most rare moments, if that makes sense. His brown eyes squinted as he laughed. He kept moving the fork away from your mouth, teasing you basically. "You know what negro... I'll just feed myself. I'll feed my got-damn self!" "Nah uh, lemme do it baby. I wanna cater to you." He was bullshittin, definitely messing with you lol. "Be serious come on." As Daniel continued to 'feed' you breakfast, you both couldn't ignore the whining that Champ was doing on the side of the bed." He sat on his bum, just watching the two of you eat. "We fed you already baby." He titled his head. You squinted your brows, then lifted some bacon from your plate. His eyes went back and forth, following it as you moved it through the air lol. Suddenly you threw it, causing him to fly in that direction. "That's all he wanted Dan. See?" "Mhm, you spoil him so much..." You rolled your eyes at him, "Like you don't do the same." He was your baby boy, what did he expect?! After you both finished up, he sat your plates on the night stand. "Thank you babe," you pecked his lips, "I enjoy every time you make me breakfast." He stared into your eyes, almost giving you chills, "Anything for you." He watched you blush, "Lol, I still got it I see." "Yeah," you nodded, "Whenever you're not trying so hard." Playfully, he shoved you and then reached for his phone. Being nosey, you looked over his shoulder and saw that name. You let out a deep sigh. Even though Camille wasn't really causing any issues at the moment, you still couldn't stand that tramp. Daniel would be meeting her for lunch to see some new looks she put together while you attended school. That bitch lol. "You better not start that shit," he looked up at you, being completely serious. Honestly, you weren't even in the mood to have any type of discussion with him, so you kept your mouth shut. He had some nerve tryna snap at you. He chuckled sarcastically, then stood up to head to the closet. "I don't even know why you let yourself get worked up over her babe, like seriously." You sat on the bed, just being silent. Daniel could be a little, eh, sometimes. His annoying ass lol. Dude would never truly understand how you felt about her being his wardrobe assistant. You wanted to be mad but you couldn't because his six pack was  hypnotizing you. As you watched him dress, you suddenly realized you had to be at school within an hour. The two of you had enough discussions about that tramp; it was no use in speaking on it. Being mature and remembering how good breakfast was caused you to not focus on that situation. At least at the moment. You headed to the closet to decide what you would wear to school.

                               "I swear every since you left our class, Prescott has been acting so different bruh." "Haha, like how?" Roxanne shrugged, "I don't know how to explain it. Maybe it's me, you know. I know I miss you. But I don't know, she doesn't seem at ease." You paused in the hallway, "You think she feels bad about what happened?" She sighed, "I don't know girl. You know its possible that there is no heart beating in her chest. Her bitter ass, haha!" You shook your head. After Prescott's class, you and Roxanne had another class down the hall. Since you no longer had that class, you'd just meet her at that scheduled time. It felt a bit awkward walking by her classroom. You didn't know sometimes if you wanted to say something or just leave it. But since her class was mandatory, you felt stuck. Since you and Rox had somehow formed a small little crowd of other fellow classmates, you decided to go speak to her. You? Being the bigger person? Unheard of lol. But why not give it a shot. Your intentions weren't to beg her to be back in the class but to simply just speak. Break that thick ass ice. "I'll be back y'all, I'm gonna go have a word with her." Everyone stared at you like you were crazy. "Are you sure you wanna do that now [Yn]?" "Yes, I need to. I mean its worth a shot." "Alright, we'll be here." You nodded, than made your way to the door. Your big curly hair seemed to peep inside before your head was actually able to. She was at her desk. You slowly inched down the aisle of desks towards her. This moment couldn't be anymore awkward. "Stop." She didn't even look up at you. She sensed your presence. "Leave my classroom." In astonishment you paused, not moving an inch. *In your head* "Is this heffa being serious rn?"  "Now. Leave now." She didn't even give you the decency of looking up at you. You laughed, yes, laughed. I guess that got her attention because she was now staring at you. "And here I was, coming to offer you an apology for my behavior that day," you shook your head, "Here I was, coming to tell you how much your class, in the short span of time I spent with you, made me a better designer. Wow," you turned away and began heading to the door. "With or without this class, I will make it. I can guarantee you that. You don't have to ever worry about me stepping foot in this bitch." And that was it. You left her classroom for the last time. Everyone rushed to you as if you were the only person who saw the fight at school that day lol. "What did she say?" "Did y'all work it out?" "Come on, say something." You stared at her from the outside of the hallway, "I never met such a bitter person in my life." With that being said, you headed toward to the exit doors. Everyone continued to follow behind you, trying to figure out what in the hell just went down.