- 2 -

.: Dan's POV :.

"I'd like you all to meet Phillip Lester!" Said our happy-go-lucky teacher.

Students began whispering amongst themselves but as for me? I usually don't give a shit whether there's a new student or not. But when I heard footsteps coming my way, I turned my head slightly, my eyes widening at the beauty in front of me.

My mouth agaped and no words came out, all except the amount of uhhs and stuttering. Just then I heard laughing and I snapped out of my thoughts.

The new kid was laughing.

"Wh-what are you laughing at??" I asked as I felt my face heat up.

Phil, whatever is name was, continued to laugh but soon stopped when he saw the confusion all over my face.

"You. You looked like an idiot right now." He said. "Staring at me with that 'look' of yours."

My face grew even more red, up to my ears. "You fucking-"

"Mr. Howell language! And be kind to your new classmate!" The teacher interjected me and I can hear a couple of students holding in their laughter.

There was a smug look on his face and I swear to god I was trying not to punch him in the middle of class. He walked passed me and sat down in his seat and I caught the faint shuffling behind me, presuming he was taking something out of his bag.

But I didn't care. I did not fucking care. You know why? Because he was an ass, a complete ass that said I looked like an idiot as I stared at him which I thought about it and I kind of did looked stupid but he was handsome looking alright? But his personality wasn't and I hoped to god I don't have any other classes with him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Turned out from overhearing Phil's conversation with a girl in our class, I have every single fucking class with this guy.

Why? Why? Did I deserve it? Was it because I accidentally went on a porn website when I was supposed to do homework? Tell me God why are you doing this to me?

I stood up from my seat to throw a crumple piece of paper out but when I turned around, someone bumped into me. Not only that but I felt water all over my chest area.

My mouth shaped into an 'O' as I glared at the person responsible for this and lucky me, it was Phil.

He covered his mouth, muffled laughter, as I pushed him and walked back into my seat, angry and plotting my revenge for him.

20 minutes into second period and I was successfully throwing things at the black-haired. First it was just paper shaped into a ball but now it was erasers and pencils.

I can feel his shoulder shaking and his body grew tense. Finally after a while, he moved his head in half a circular direction until his eyes landed on mines.

Boy was he mad but guess what? I didn't care.

Class was still in session and I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. His eyebrows furrowed but his expression turned to a devious look and I saw him holding the things I threw him.

"Oh no." I muttered and he started tossing them straight at me, one hitting my eye, yet I couldn't let him win.

Daniel James Howell cannot lose.

We started throwing items at each other when one of our classmates yelled. "Ms. Golding! Dan and Phil are throwing school supplies at each other!!"

"What?!" She screamed and whipped her head around facing us, we immediately stopped as we saw a vein on her forehead that was going to pop out in any minute.