- 9 -

"You won again?!"

Chris laughed at my shock and I hit him repeatedly in return with the hard xbox controller. This guy needed to stop winning for fuck's sake.

We've been together for hours just playing video games, like we always do because we have no life. At first we were playing co-op but as time passed by, it progressed to being a versus kind of thing. Of course I've won with my favourite games and he did too with his favourite, although the game we were playing at the moment was one where I spent my life practicing and beating every boss. That may sound cool, I know it is, but what wasn't cool was that Chris kept beating me! Like what the fuck.

"You're cheating. That's the only explanation to how you've won." I said in slight despair.

Chris laughed again. "I did not. Come on man, just admit the fact that someone beat you in your game."

He gave me a look and I immediately shook my head, refusing to believe.

I heard a sigh coming from him and saw him scooting close to me. "What are you doing?" I asked, as he brought his face close to mines.

"Giving you a kiss."

"And why?"

The dork smiled. "Because that always made you feel better."

Rolling my eyes, I brought my hand up and pushed his kissy face away. "That tactic worked when we were small, Kendall."

Chris pushed his bottom lip outward into a pout. "But but Daaaaaan just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean I still liked kissing you."

I blushed, not because of the kissing part but because of him stating I have a boyfriend . "I-i don't have a boyfriend! I told you that Chris now get the fuck away from me."

The other male wasn't hurt by his words at all. This was how bets friends acted towards each other. He just kept laughing.

"No no you do. After all you guys did have sex that night hmmm?" A smirk arose on his lips and I just sighed.

"Fuck you."

After a while of playful dispute, we continued to play for another two hours or so. As we played a certain game, Chris got a phone call from his parents. I waited for him to come back and when he did, he kissed my cheek teasingly.

This guy.

"What'd they say?" I asked as I reached forward into the bowl in between us and grabbed a handful of popcorn, then stuffing them in my mouth.

He got his bag, that he always bring for some reason when going out, and put it on. "Gotta go back home. I'll see you later yeah?" Chris asked with a smile.

"Of course. It's not like you're gonna leave me and if you ever do, I won't let you." I said as I crossed my arms. He chuckled.

"Bye Howell."

I waved a goodbye to my best friend as I watched him walk out of my room. There was no need to go downstairs with him since he already knows the place, the tips and tricks.

I waited for a bit, just eating the last few bits of popcorn. Afterwards I grabbed the bowl, turned off the console, then heading down to the kitchen. I smiled as I hummed and washed the bowl then set it to the side and headed back up to my room.

As soon as I entered, I jumped on my bed with my face down and burying on the pillow. My mind started to wander to that person. Kyle. Okay I wasn't afraid to admit that I do think he was cute and I may have just, you know, a teeny tiny bit of crush on him, but it isn't anything major! He's just a friend. Nothing more. I just wish Chris would stop pestering me about it, then again I don't mind thinking about him.