Chapter Six-RFK-The Early Years III

~~~Quote: "But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we...all our lives...have treated the Negro as an inferior. And God is there...and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response?", Assassinated US Lawyer, Attorney-General, and civil rights activist, Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy, (November 20, 1925-June 6, 1968), unquote~~~

RFK IN THE 1950'S

I

The Korean War, (1950-3), was the bee in the bonnet of everyone.

     It would be a hiccup in the Asian region. Kim Il-Sung  wielded power. And, as US President Harry S Truman had had trouble after the Roswell, New Mexico "alien autopsy" in 1947, Truman moved on from Area 51, and quote, "Stomp on the Korean matter with his feet", unquote. In other words, America wouldn't let the secretive Communist country North Korea kill off South Korea with nuclear weapons, gas, and other WMD's, (Weapons of Mass Destruction).

II

By November 1951, in Georgetown, Washington, DC, RFK, Ethel, and their daughter lived in one of the townhouses.

      Kennedy then worked for  the the U.S. Department of Justice, (Criminal Division). He, and other agents, made sure that the Soviets were kept under check. With Stalin's power in Moscow holding, the US were nervous.

III

By February, 1952, Kennedy prosecuted fraud cases for The Eastern District of New York, (Brooklyn); by June 6, 1952, Kennedy left and worked for JFK for the US election. JFK beat Republican Henry Cabot Lodge, Jr.

      And, from then on, Kennedy's rise to become President of the United States was just the beginning of the family's legacy...that was stained in blood in Dallas, Texas 11 years' later on November 22, 1963, by corrupt CIA Agents, and J. Edgar Hoover.

~~~

 Page 6