PruSpa (Fluff)

The trio of friends sat in the library of W Academy, still waiting for their lunch time. Their study hall was nice but some days it just felt to long for them...

Francis, Gilbert, and Antonio had each given up on their books and homework. Resulting in them gossiping about couples, soon leading to who they would possibly date. It was common for them to talk about relationships.

Each had someone in mind but they knew it wouldn't happen. Fancis still hadn't given up on Arthur though. Much to Arthur's irritation.

"Exactly... Speaking of which! I'm going to go see if I could walk Arthur to lunch! Have fun you two~." Francis said with a smile and a wink.

Of course Francis knew how Gil felt about his Spaniard friend. So minor and hintless teasing wasn't too bad...

"Bye..." Gilbert said almost nervously.

"Adios!" Antonio smiled and waved.

Now the two sit alone in the library. Well the librarian was there but probably sleeping.

"You alright? Your quiet..." Antonio asks, with a raised eyebrow.

The pale Prussian just smiles and looks around. He isn't sure on how to talk to this guy without Francis helping him... It was easy to talk to the guy across from him before he developed feelings but now? He slightly stuttered and got nervous.

"Just... Uh thinking?" Gil answers with hesitation.

But Antonio knows better. Gilbert doesn't usually hesitate or answer things like that unless something is wrong.

"You know it won't hurt to tell the truth..." The Spaniard sighs, his smile slowly disappearing.

"What? I am! Come o-" Gil starts.

"I know a lie when I hear one. I may seem clueless but I'm not that dumb." Antonio cuts his friend off. Crossing his arms in an almost pout.

The paler man opens his mouth then closes it. Does he really have to tell his friend right here? Right now? Couldn't he wait for a better moment?!

"Well... The thing is... I... No. It's none of your business." Gilbert huffs in annoyance.

"No! You already stsrted telling me! So finish. Jeez you act like telling someone something personal will kill yo- Are you blushing?" The Spanish man asks in minor disbelief.

The Prussian mentally curses to himself as he feels his warm cheeks. Being as pale at he is, a blush shows up pretty damn well... Unluckily for him...

"I... Ha! What drugs are you on? Ha... I'm not..." The Prussian tries to cover that fact up along with his face. Making it way more suspicious.

"Stop lying? Please? Gil come on... Just... Tell me?" Antonio asks quietly.

"No. You won't... You'll laugh at me."

"I promise I won't laugh!"

"You wouldn't like me afterwards."

"Now your being stupid."

Gilbert finally lets out a small sigh. He looks down while his face grows even more red. He then mumbles something.

The Spanish man tilts his head. Not understanding or hearing what his friend just said.

"Come again? I can't hear you..." He whispers.

"I... I said... I like you..." Gilbert says with his hands shaking in anticipation and fear.

"I like you too amigo!" Antonio smiles, being oblivious to what the other means.

"No... I mean... I like, like you... As in a... More than friendly way." Gilbert retries.

Antonio stares, his smile dropping as his cheeks flush a shade of red. Thinking his friend has to be joking but the look on Gilbert's face tells him otherwise.

"Y-You... Oh." Antonio attempts to stay something.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" The Prussian says quickly as he grabs his bag.

He rushes out of the library, just in time for the lunch bell to ring and have people flood the hallway. Gilbert rushes through them and up the staircase. His eyes quickly shoot towards the roof door as he slams it open and looks around for somewhere to hide.

"Crap!" He hisses to himself.

No where to hide... He quickly whips around to possibly run somewhere else. But the tan figure standing in the doorway causes him to freeze.

Antonio stands, a look of worry clearly written on his face as he takes a step towards the Prussian.

Gilbert stares in shock as arms wrap around him and pull him close.

"Why did you run? You didn't let me finish..." Antonio says into Gilberts neck.

"I didn't want to hear you laugh..." The pale man answers with a small sigh.

"My laugh wouldn't be out of rejection... I would laugh of relief."

"What? Relief that I can be extremely unawesome?"

"No... That it's not just me who feels that way."

Gilbert leans back from the hug and stares into the green eyes that are in front of his own red ones.

"You... Feel the same?" He whispers in disbelief.

Antonio smiles and nods. His face nearing Gilberts as they grow closer, almost centimeters away from their lips connecting.

"Of course I do." The Spaniard smiles once again.

Antonio pushes his lips to Gilberts. His eyes shutting, as the others are wide open in shock.

The Prussian slowly closes his eyes and kisses back, his hands going to the others waist. They pull apart and smile as they both blush again.

"So does this mean... We can... Date?" Gilbert asks quietly.

"Yes." Antonio blushes deeper.

"Awesome." Gil smiles and lightly kisses the Spaniard again.

"Ohohohohon~!" Francis laughs and snaps a few more pictures of the two.

((Hallo! So this was my first one, and my first time writing a one shot.... So I'm sorry if it was bad or shitty. Something along those lines...
I don't know how rushed it is so sorry about that too.
Well... I have a SpaMano Smut to write next.
Bye~!

- Hetalia_Prussia))