DenSu (Fluff)

(Denmark x Sweden)

Sweden sat on the blanket, keeping an eye on Sealand and Finland. The Dane next to him continued to poke him and pester him with jokes.

The Swede's blue eyes remained on the two, who were happily playing tag and hide n seek. He felt relaxed and calm with the day... Minus Denmark next to him.

"Why don't you pay attention to me?!" Denmark whined.

The Swede continued to ignore the whines and Denmark in general.

Denmark frowned and stopped leaning on Sweden. His blue eyes looked towards the tree and the swing, where Norway and Iceland were.

He looked back to Sweden and huffed in annoyance.

"You don't ignore me when you have an erection and Finland won't take care of it, because he isn't gay for you. You ass." The Dane glared.

Sweden's eyes shot daggers into Denmark's own eyes.

"Quiet." He mutters.

Denmark looked over to Finland then to Sweden.

"You used to be my best friend... You and I almost had a thing. But no! You just had to go gay for him..." Denmark huffed angrily.

Sweden sighed and looked at Denmark finally. He was irritated with the Dane's constant pestering.

"Quiet." Sweden mumbled, monotone again.

"Admit it! Finland probably isn't gay for you! So why even try?" The other blonde frowned.

"I don't give up." The Swede shrugged.

"Bullshit! You gave up on loving me!" Denmark frowned even more. He turned his body away from the blonde beside him.

It was silent for a few minutes, until Sweden spoke up.

"I never gave up... I just know what's best for me... You used to be the best man I knew... Then you got aggressive and always pointed out how other people had such nice smiles... I took it as a sign that I was a stone to you, so I set off to find someone who would love me even if I had a hard time showing emotions..." Sweden muttered softly.

Denmark stared at the grass, trying to keep his welled up tears in his his eyes.

"But... I thought we were happy..."

"We were... I just thought leaving would make you happier..."

"Why would I be happier if my reason to smile and live left me?"

It stayed silent for a long time, neither one of the two moved... Sweden continued to stare at Finland, mentally smiling at the Fins cute laugh.

Denmark looked up to Norway and Iceland, they seemed pretty occupied with whatever they were doing that I'm too fucking lazy to write.

"Am I still your reason to live and smile?"

"You always have been... What reason am I to you?"

"You're my reason for headaches..."

"Oh."

"And the reason I know what love and a sense of belonging are."

"You belong to Finland now."

"And you belong to Norway."

"... No... I still belong to you, Berwald."